Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
read this it happened in 1982 20:52 - Mar 17 with 2259 viewslibertine

A mate of mine was in a pub in Swansea back in 82 he was 16 it was a Friday afternoon so at 3.30 the pubs closed he'd had a few and him and this guy who he had only met earlier on in the session said to him coming back to mine for a smoke (the guy I am told was about 20 ish). This mate of mine had seen the guy around the pub with others that he knew so said why not.

the 2 drunkards walked back to a posh area of Swansea the older one saying lets go back to my mates place he'll have some cans and we can carry on there Ok sounded good to my mate. When the 2 arrived at the house a much older guy 50 ish was in the house. My mate thought what the F is going on here, the older guy was dressed very well and very well spoken, they guy who brought may mate back said its allright hes a family friend hes a good laugh.

so the 2 of them skinned up and snapped open a few tins the older guy following with a healthy shot of some short, after a short while it became apparent to my buddy that the older guy was the chief prosecuting solicitor/barrister for the cps he my friend was well and truly steaming but 16 years old, so my firend can't remember much but he ended up running around the house with the black court gown on the well and truly stoned and drunk.
His memory is messy here but he recalls an older policeman coming into the house having a few drinks with the solicitor talking to him about life then the 2 said they had some legal matters to attend to and they would be back in a short while and they would bring some cans back.
At this time my friend started getting paranoid and the 20 year old tried to pacify him but his head was gone so he left and went back to the pub.

what do you think about this lucky escape or a different world back in the 80's

when the two got back to the big expensive house
read this it happened in 1982 on 00:20 - Mar 18 with 2112 viewsossie_jacks

feckoff go and watch neighbours or summit thick tw@t
read this it happened in 1982 on 00:27 - Mar 18 with 2097 viewsSwanjaxs

My advice would be to stop drinking Special Vat during the week mate

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

read this it happened in 1982 on 00:30 - Mar 18 with 2091 viewsLeonisGod

Could be anything couldn't it? Possible lucky escape. Or for some of us as we get older our likes may not necessarily change - still want to party, get pissed, etc., even if this is less common amongst our peers. So inevitably you have more in common with youngsters that people your own age - when we were younger we all knew old boys who were 'cool' and up for the craic. Some of us now are probably turning into those old boys.

A handy hint to spot a pervert is they tend to fondle your Crown Jewels. If that wasn't happ they were probably ok.
read this it happened in 1982 on 00:31 - Mar 18 with 2091 viewsSilverSurfer

Seems your obsession with everything anti police and anti establishment is getting the better of you.
read this it happened in 1982 on 00:31 - Mar 18 with 2091 viewsossie_jacks

read this it happened in 1982 on 00:27 - Mar 18 by Swanjaxs

My advice would be to stop drinking Special Vat during the week mate

he remembers it well [my m8 bullshit]nothing wrong with being gay these days good luck to him but such a pathetic post.
read this it happened in 1982 on 08:53 - Mar 18 with 1965 viewslibertine

read this it happened in 1982 on 00:31 - Mar 18 by ossie_jacks

he remembers it well [my m8 bullshit]nothing wrong with being gay these days good luck to him but such a pathetic post.

obviously my mate bullshit you fukwit you should be a detective you, your a sharp button you!
it just so happens that Brynmill posted concerning fat fuk Cyril smith and it really got me thinking

My mate was 16 at the time in 82.

when I say the older bloke who climbed the legal ladder was well dressed I don't mean as in the older swinger in town sense I mean old school not cool.

I have told a couple of people who had a brain and they all agreed this was really dodgy, the legal guy has retired now but he moved well up the ladder, dirty pervert basrd
read this it happened in 1982 on 09:41 - Mar 18 with 1909 viewsDyfnant

read this it happened in 1982 on 08:53 - Mar 18 by libertine

obviously my mate bullshit you fukwit you should be a detective you, your a sharp button you!
it just so happens that Brynmill posted concerning fat fuk Cyril smith and it really got me thinking

My mate was 16 at the time in 82.

when I say the older bloke who climbed the legal ladder was well dressed I don't mean as in the older swinger in town sense I mean old school not cool.

I have told a couple of people who had a brain and they all agreed this was really dodgy, the legal guy has retired now but he moved well up the ladder, dirty pervert basrd

Sounds like he was almost Barrymored

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

read this it happened in 1982 on 09:42 - Mar 18 with 1908 viewsperchrockjack

Some parkie tried to give me a cuddle when I was about 13.. I kicked him and got thrown out of the park.

He wasn't rich or Police.

Anyway, any miners involved

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

read this it happened in 1982 on 17:19 - Mar 18 with 1820 viewslibertine

as it happens perchie

1 minor involved LOL

well almost a minor
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024