Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robbie, where's you match report for yesterday's game? 20:59 - May 3 with 2748 viewsgiro

Did you see it as "a game of one half"?
Robbie, where's you match report for yesterday's game? on 21:04 - May 3 with 2738 viewsbig_bloomers

We like to end things after 47 mins Giro - problem is later in the game there's always the risk you can concede

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

Robbie, where's you match report for yesterday's game? on 21:04 - May 3 with 2738 viewsfleetwoodbry

That's funny giro but what happened to you lot today then??
Robbie, where's you match report for yesterday's game? on 21:38 - May 3 with 2713 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Giro

we kept a clean sheet, which was encouraging, and also served to set Colchester a good example.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Robbie, where's you match report for yesterday's game? on 21:40 - May 3 with 2708 viewsjanegallagher

Where's your match report Giro for today's game?

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Robbie, where's you match report for yesterday's game? on 21:51 - May 3 with 2696 viewsgiro

Robbie, where's you match report for yesterday's game? on 21:40 - May 3 by janegallagher

Where's your match report Giro for today's game?

It's here Jane. We lost!
Robbie, where's you match report for yesterday's game? on 21:55 - May 3 with 2693 viewsgiro

Robbie, where's you match report for yesterday's game? on 21:38 - May 3 by basilrobbiereborn

Giro

we kept a clean sheet, which was encouraging, and also served to set Colchester a good example.

Setting Colchester a good example? I don't remember a pitch invasion or a raid on the Directors box
Robbie, where's you match report for yesterday's game? on 22:01 - May 3 with 2684 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Robbie, where's you match report for yesterday's game? on 21:55 - May 3 by giro

Setting Colchester a good example? I don't remember a pitch invasion or a raid on the Directors box

You don't remember any play-off wins either, but do keep persevering, won't you?

Robbie, where's you match report for yesterday's game? on 22:02 - May 3 with 2682 viewsgiro

Robbie, where's you match report for yesterday's game? on 21:38 - May 3 by basilrobbiereborn

Giro

Joking apart, where the hell is your debacle going to end? Looks like Oyston doesn't give a toss?
Login to get fewer ads

Robbie, where's you match report for yesterday's game? on 22:03 - May 3 with 2678 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Robbie, where's you match report for yesterday's game? on 22:02 - May 3 by giro

Joking apart, where the hell is your debacle going to end? Looks like Oyston doesn't give a toss?

If I knew the answer to that question, I'd be a genius mate.

Robbie, where's you match report for yesterday's game? on 22:28 - May 3 with 2656 viewsgiro

Robbie, where's you match report for yesterday's game? on 22:03 - May 3 by basilrobbiereborn

If I knew the answer to that question, I'd be a genius mate.

Fair comment.

Do you think the chasm between the O's and the fans can ever be bridged? Or is a change of ownership the only solution?

To me, the smug look on Karl Oyston's face, yesterday, spoke volumes.
Robbie, where's you match report for yesterday's game? on 23:56 - May 3 with 2605 viewsTwelveAngryMen

Not like you not to have posted anything about ' the game ' Robbie
Did you march ?

#footballfirst

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024