Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OK - so let's roll over is it ? 10:28 - Dec 8 with 785 viewssj_jack

I must be honest, I'd love to see Monk do well as a manager, but the reality is it won't be with us.
If you look at it, it's been coming now for a few weeks, the whole Pep to Brentford, Chopping and changing the team, not really knowing what his best team is.

And the ultimate is that on the field, the greatest piece of evidence to show that it's just not happening for him. Players seem lost, our structure has gone - something we've held in such high regard during our rise. I seriously think he's being let down on so many levels, the lack of support from the coaching team at times is shocking.
So let's move on with dignity - We owe that to Monk - sod the others!

As a fan, I'm worried, but this is where we can't feel sorry for ourselves. We've got to be a bit more bullish about it. Our team on it's day is good enough to compete, to get goals, to frighten teams.

Yes, we're struggling bit style, but I won't roll over and just say we're a small club which had a good couple of years, let go back to where we belong. It's time we stuck together, accept footballing fate never deals in fairytales. Monk was always going to leave at some point,just a matter of if, not when.

There's the question of moving the club on, which seems to be the most divided question around for fans - the reality for us is that we've done so well so far, and the board have been immense. Maybe it's time we cut them a little slack here, and accept they've done fantastic for us, and they've got to look at the next step for the Swans. I bet the majority still want to be heavily involved, but to go to the next step is a huge financial burden.

I for one think Monks time is up, everyone at the club have a collective responsibility for our position, we all have to buy in to get us out of this situation.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024