Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lets cash in on Ash!! 10:15 - Aug 9 with 1943 viewsRichythejack

Yes he has been a fantastic player for us but we need to move on. He is a player who I feel will not be motivated for the season if we don't let him go. Every season he gets linked with clubs and the first couple of games he always seems way off the pace.

He is very talented and in my eyes still one of the best defenders In the league but being our captain the lack of motivation will run throughout the team. I am confident Amat can be a good defender for us and I personally would like to see Tom Lees from Sheffield Wednesday brought in as back up. I think British defenders just tend to show a bit more guts when games are getting tough.

Poll: Should Darran be banned from the forums?

Lets cash in on Ash!! on 10:18 - Aug 9 with 1925 viewsSwansNZ

Let him go where?
Have we had an offer (except the one we turned down a week ago)?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Lets cash in on Ash!! on 10:20 - Aug 9 with 1911 viewsRichythejack

Lets cash in on Ash!! on 10:18 - Aug 9 by SwansNZ

Let him go where?
Have we had an offer (except the one we turned down a week ago)?

Rumours I have heard Arsenal from a good source. I think with all there injuries they have been forced to get another CB in

Poll: Should Darran be banned from the forums?

Lets cash in on Ash!! on 10:30 - Aug 9 with 1867 viewsepaul

Lets cash in on Ash!! on 10:20 - Aug 9 by Richythejack

Rumours I have heard Arsenal from a good source. I think with all there injuries they have been forced to get another CB in

Jonny Evans apparently Arsenal are interested in

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Lets cash in on Ash!! on 10:55 - Aug 9 with 1777 viewsItchySphincter

Lets cash in on Ash!! on 10:20 - Aug 9 by Richythejack

You probably heard that on here. It's boIIocks.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Lets cash in on Ash!! on 11:59 - Aug 9 with 1617 viewsgiantstoneater

I hope we have a good replacement lined up cant see us getting a full season out of Amat he is injury prone! Who is going to be the next captain good ones are hard to come by got lucky with Monk and Williams hope the next one is up to it.
Lets cash in on Ash!! on 12:07 - Aug 9 with 1597 viewsKrisP

Lets cash in on Ash!! on 10:55 - Aug 9 by ItchySphincter

You probably heard that on here. It's boIIocks.

Actually Arsenal fans are also saying that. Still likely bollocks though their CB situation is worse than ours for Saturday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024