Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Message to new Owners 00:59 - Jan 15 with 1643 viewsskacrazy

You want unity. Well galvanise the fans. Get us all behind you. We want leadership and with that we will give you 100% support.

Understand what "For the Fans by the fans" means and the pride it brings. Understand what it means that that has been taken away.

Yes we wanted investment. Yes we wanted to move forward but you will never understand why as fans we would rather go down without you than be one with you. We are not a business, we are supporters of Swansea City. With you or without you that will never change.

None of us begrudges the sellouts making money but the way they have gone about it has ruined our club and unfortunately for you it is plain for everyone to see and you are not fulfilling your end of the deal.

Open your F4cking eyes and take notice of the local population and industry and undrstand why we are so passionate but also so suspicious.

Nothing you have done so far provides us fans with any faith that you hold the club in the same regard as us fans and unless you can prove otherwise in January I would rather you pulled out and left us where we were before you came. We may go down but we will go down with pride.

We have been through a lot and you will never understand what being a Jack means. You have f4cked my club through your experiment and now I want it back before the situation is beyond repair.
Message to new Owners on 01:04 - Jan 15 with 1622 viewsNeathJack

That's all very well but how do you propose "I would rather you pulled out and left us where we were before you came" happens exactly?
Message to new Owners on 01:10 - Jan 15 with 1603 viewsskacrazy

I couldn't care if we went out of the league at the moment. The football is shit, everyone is pissed off and there is nothing to look forward too. Absolutely nothing! We wont win the league, we wont win any cups, we wont even finish in the top 10 and we are being fed shit every day by the c4nts in charge.

If we go down at least we can achieve something and have some f4cking pride.
Message to new Owners on 01:11 - Jan 15 with 1601 viewsskacrazy

Let me ask you something. What does being a Jack mean to you?
Message to new Owners on 01:16 - Jan 15 with 1592 viewsNeathJack

You don't appear to have answered the question.

These guys have paid circa £60-70m to own us.

How do you propose that changes?
Message to new Owners on 01:19 - Jan 15 with 1578 viewsskacrazy

Well you are as dull as everyone else.

Where the f4ck has the TV and transfer money gone.

They have paid f4ck all to buy us dckhead.
Message to new Owners on 01:21 - Jan 15 with 1571 viewsNeathJack

Message to new Owners on 01:19 - Jan 15 by skacrazy

Well you are as dull as everyone else.

Where the f4ck has the TV and transfer money gone.

They have paid f4ck all to buy us dckhead.

Yep, that answered the question.

Nice one.
Message to new Owners on 01:22 - Jan 15 with 1570 viewsskacrazy

Oh, hang on a minute. Nail, head. Now you understand why so many people are so f4cking p1ssed off with the sellout c4nts.
Message to new Owners on 06:10 - Jan 15 with 1473 viewsConcerned_Parent

OP is spot on.

These new owners deserve just as much hate as Jenkins does. Truly c***s of the highest order.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024