Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Special Atmoshere 12:28 - Mar 19 with 2808 viewskirbys

What a great match and atmoshere yesterday.
I guess Gillingham played a part by providing an open attack minded opposition that allowed Dale to get at them the whole match.
As ML strutted (at a tempo not seen often enough) his stuff and just went for it- his opener was brilliant, to set off the players message to Joe T that it was for him. We all joined in of course and added another sincere round of applause on the 15th minute.
The Sandy was expectant but apprehensive as they hit back scoring a goal that had an element of luck about it but it raised their pace and Dale had to fight hard.
Players raised their game with special mention for Joe Bunney making a welcome return after ages on the sidelines, Matty Lund who might have been expected to be taking it a little easy before his N Irish matches this week but put in a great shift, Calvin made himself a right niusance as usual, Mcgahey is enjoying scampering up and down the wing like a proper winger which he probably admits he is not,Hendo, well is just hendo with class written all over his goal, Camps was rewarded for tireless running and breaking up any threats, how good to see a cameo from peter Vincenti with a coolly taken goal at the end.
The Sandy just wallowed in relief at that performance which was so long in coming.
A special day all round.
Special Atmoshere on 13:54 - Mar 19 with 2700 viewspioneer

someone like me who doesnt like using words with 'p' in at this time of year?
Special Atmoshere on 19:59 - Mar 19 with 2408 viewskirbys

Thanks mate I didn't know I had that roblem 1
Special Atmoshere on 20:40 - Mar 19 with 2332 viewspaulscho

And so say all of us.Great to read and you got it in a knutshell.

livinginadalewonderland

Special Atmoshere on 01:03 - Mar 20 with 2141 viewspioneer

Special Atmoshere on 19:59 - Mar 19 by kirbys

Thanks mate I didn't know I had that roblem 1

ossibly haens sontaneously. I was never good at selling anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024