Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scowen 20:05 - Sep 9 with 3482 viewsFDC

This guy really represents the change that's taken place at the club. Such a shrewd signing that has fulfilled a gap in the team. Surely one of the first names on the team sheet, along with most of the midfield tbh.

Feeling good about Rangers.

I also drunk.

May or may not be related.
Scowen on 20:11 - Sep 9 with 3450 viewsPetros

I'm stone cold and agree with every word.
Scowen on 20:12 - Sep 9 with 3436 viewsBlackCrowe

Ditto. Looks the part.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Scowen on 20:13 - Sep 9 with 3432 viewsDorse

Who says drinking impairs judgement?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Scowen on 20:24 - Sep 9 with 3339 viewsterryb

Unless injury or suspension intevene that midfield three are automatic selections.

It's not just that they are all playing well, they compliment each other. It's very enjoyable to watch them!
Scowen on 20:49 - Sep 9 with 3204 viewsHunterhoop

Scowen on 20:24 - Sep 9 by terryb

Unless injury or suspension intevene that midfield three are automatic selections.

It's not just that they are all playing well, they compliment each other. It's very enjoyable to watch them!

That's exactly it. They are a perfect fit. They are all excellent, but have different strengths.

It's only been a few games, but they could become one of our best midfields in decades. They are that good.
Scowen on 21:14 - Sep 9 with 3080 viewsbosh67

Scowen on 20:49 - Sep 9 by Hunterhoop

That's exactly it. They are a perfect fit. They are all excellent, but have different strengths.

It's only been a few games, but they could become one of our best midfields in decades. They are that good.

I think strength is the word. None of the three of them are that big but Luongo has bulked up and become so much more powerful. Freeman has got such quick feet which gets him away from players and Scowen is already reminding me of the legendary Gary Waddock. Very similar strengths in his game.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Scowen on 04:30 - Sep 10 with 2651 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Proving to be a shrewd signing. Offers the defence protection whilst giving other midfielders freedom to express themselves.
Scowen on 07:52 - Sep 10 with 2487 viewsAgedR

Scowen on 20:49 - Sep 9 by Hunterhoop

Looking forward, there is reasonable strength in depth too, with Manning and Cousins.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Login to get fewer ads

Scowen on 08:56 - Sep 10 with 2328 viewsRanger78

Agree wholeheartedly , I think he's fantastic and after Smithies is our 2nd most important player.

For me he holds everything together and definitely allows Mass and Freeman the freedom to tick.

The midfield three are a great combination and as mentioned above, really compliment each other.

I've always been underwhelmed by Luongo, for me he was always " nearly " very good but he just never quite clicked or completely influenced a game. This season, he's been a revalation and starting to look like a very very good footballer.
Scowen on 10:02 - Sep 10 with 2216 viewsfrancisbowles

Ditto all the above and with Perch out of action, he has less chance of being injured!
Scowen on 11:15 - Sep 10 with 2116 viewsstevec

Scowens presence key to our season, well done Ollie
Scowen on 11:32 - Sep 10 with 2082 viewsrsonist

If there's one thing you can't underestimate in football it's those quiet, busy, special players that can almost magically turn a rabble into a unit just by doing the simple things consistently.

I see Kieran Lee returned to the Sheff Wed team today after a long lay-off and got them ticking immediately.
Scowen on 12:38 - Sep 10 with 2009 viewsPommyhoop

Scowen on 10:02 - Sep 10 by francisbowles

Ditto all the above and with Perch out of action, he has less chance of being injured!

I see what you did there.
But yeah Scowens is a major 'find' and compliments the other 2 brilliantly.
Well done to all 3 yesterday

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Scowen on 13:42 - Sep 10 with 1905 viewsTacticalR

I don't know if everyone has already heard it, but there is a seven-minute interview with Scowen on this week's Loftcast. He comes across as very down to earth.

Chat with the Rat (18:30 - 25:45)
https://soundcloud.com/theloftcast/chat-with-the-rat

Air hostess clique

Scowen on 15:04 - Sep 10 with 1763 viewsBoston

Who's this Ditto bloke, Italian?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Scowen on 15:06 - Sep 10 with 1750 viewsBoston

Oh yeah, that Scowen, so far everything I read about him appears to have been accurate. Agree with others, excellent signing.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024