Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you count Curt, that's four managers in one year 10:54 - Dec 21 with 2810 viewsSwanseajill

That really is shameful. Schoolboy teams have longer serving coaches.

The truth is, are these managers working with their hands tied due to outside sources? Of course they are.
Any manager knows available players that can be offered the best deal and play well and admire their manager. Even if they dont play for the shirt.
Too many (very many) Chiefs, and very little Indians at our club.
If you count Curt, that's four managers in one year on 10:57 - Dec 21 with 2801 viewsswanjackal

"Really? Where do I apply?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

If you count Curt, that's four managers in one year on 11:19 - Dec 21 with 2765 viewsSwanseajill

If you count Curt, that's four managers in one year on 10:57 - Dec 21 by swanjackal

"Really? Where do I apply?"

I don't think the special Robbie James shorts would go anywhere near those legs.
If you count Curt, that's four managers in one year on 13:02 - Dec 21 with 2721 viewsNookiejack

You are preaching to the converted Swanseajill.

Have a word with Cath Dyer though she has a different view - with regards of her statement yesterday.
If you count Curt, that's four managers in one year on 14:42 - Dec 21 with 2690 viewsSwanseajill

If you count Curt, that's four managers in one year on 13:02 - Dec 21 by Nookiejack

You are preaching to the converted Swanseajill.

Have a word with Cath Dyer though she has a different view - with regards of her statement yesterday.

Nah, don't think so, Cath is one of the Indians.
If you count Curt, that's four managers in one year on 16:42 - Dec 21 with 2615 viewsswanjackal

If you count Curt, that's four managers in one year on 14:42 - Dec 21 by Swanseajill

Nah, don't think so, Cath is one of the Indians.

Cultural appropriation?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024