Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welcome to Swansea - Carlos the Jack 14:19 - Dec 28 with 3296 viewsattila_the_hun

"I'm Free"

Welcome to Swansea - Carlos the Jack on 14:27 - Dec 28 with 3236 viewsJoshTheJack

Press conference in a couple of mins.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/live-watch-carlos-carvalhals-first-press-confer
Welcome to Swansea - Carlos the Jack on 14:39 - Dec 28 with 3167 viewsattila_the_hun

Welcome to Swansea - Carlos the Jack on 14:27 - Dec 28 by JoshTheJack

Press conference in a couple of mins.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/live-watch-carlos-carvalhals-first-press-confer

thanks

"I'm Free"

Welcome to Swansea - Carlos the Jack on 14:44 - Dec 28 with 3135 viewsOldjack

His transfer budget

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Welcome to Swansea - Carlos the Jack on 14:47 - Dec 28 with 3108 viewsattila_the_hun

Welcome to Swansea - Carlos the Jack on 14:44 - Dec 28 by Oldjack

His transfer budget

what the fkcu was that?

"I'm Free"

Welcome to Swansea - Carlos the Jack on 14:48 - Dec 28 with 3102 viewsswanjackal

Looks like Kevin Ratcliffe's old man might have spread his seed along the Algarve in his younger days. Have him and Ratcliffe ever been in the same room?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Welcome to Swansea - Carlos the Jack on 14:49 - Dec 28 with 3090 views34dfgdf54

About time we had a bit of a nutcase here mind. Smash a few heads together hopefully.
Welcome to Swansea - Carlos the Jack on 15:18 - Dec 28 with 2864 viewsSmellyplumz

Carlos the jackal!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Welcome to Swansea - Carlos the Jack on 17:19 - Dec 28 with 2538 viewsyescomeon

I like what he had to say in his presser. Actually looking forward Saturday, if nothing else a new manager piques your interest for a few games.

Upthecity!

Login to get fewer ads

Welcome to Swansea - Carlos the Jack on 17:20 - Dec 28 with 2524 viewsBloodyhills

It will be interesting to see if he can get anything out of our squad.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Welcome to Swansea - Carlos the Jack on 18:59 - Dec 28 with 2324 viewsHeadmaster

Welcome to Swansea - Carlos the Jack on 17:20 - Dec 28 by Bloodyhills

It will be interesting to see if he can get anything out of our squad.

Should fit right in then.

Welcome to Swansea - Carlos the Jack on 19:58 - Dec 28 with 2235 viewsattila_the_hun

Welcome to Swansea - Carlos the Jack on 18:59 - Dec 28 by Headmaster

Should fit right in then.

"I am allergic to money"

quote of the day

"I'm Free"

Welcome to Swansea - Carlos the Jack on 20:17 - Dec 28 with 2202 viewsSmellyplumz

Welcome to Swansea - Carlos the Jack on 19:58 - Dec 28 by attila_the_hun

"I am allergic to money"

quote of the day

Bet the tw@t wouldn't Stu that if we didn't pay him.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Welcome to Swansea - Carlos the Jack on 13:56 - Dec 29 with 1929 viewsattila_the_hun

Welcome to Swansea - Carlos the Jack on 20:17 - Dec 28 by Smellyplumz

Bet the tw@t wouldn't Stu that if we didn't pay him.

exactly

"I'm Free"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024