Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Men" behaving badly 08:04 - Apr 8 with 2120 viewsfrenzied

As much as I enjoyed the game yesterday there were a couple of incidents at the Pearl street which were distasteful.

Who was the middle aged "man" abusing the Pompey goalkeeper even before the game started directly behind the goal..giving him the V sign and the usual hand gestures..as well as verbal abuse..the Keeper just ignored him and several minutes later a steward arrived and moved the perpetrator away..didnt chuck him out as he reappered when the first Dale goal was scored.

Secondly the altercation between 2 or 3 steward and some middle aged "man" looking for a confrontation with one of them ..ended up in a grappling scenario before the police arrived and dealt with the matter.

To all these individuals .there are children inc my own at these games....please take your stoneage behaviours elsewhere...

"Men" behaving badly on 08:23 - Apr 8 with 2058 viewsdalenumber2

Said middle aged man also rolled up and lit a cig during the minute's applause for Ray Wilkins. He was soon ushered towards the exit by a steward but returned to sit next to his chum right near me. Neither of them smelt very nice and seemed to be pretty drunk. They disappeared in the second half - possibly to sit somewhere else much to my relief.
"Men" behaving badly on 08:23 - Apr 8 with 2058 viewsNinco

I have only sat in that end once, but recall seeing a tall skinny guy who was goading the away fans and players. After the game I saw him on Spotland Road with a bust nose asking people to phone the police because someone had hit him. Don’t know if it’s the same guy but if you challenge people and they take up the challenge you can’t really complain if you get wallopped
"Men" behaving badly on 13:39 - Apr 8 with 1699 viewsJames1980

On a lighter note their keeper did remind me of the Green Goblin

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

"Men" behaving badly on 19:17 - Apr 8 with 1329 viewsrochdale_ranger

"Men" behaving badly on 08:23 - Apr 8 by dalenumber2

Said middle aged man also rolled up and lit a cig during the minute's applause for Ray Wilkins. He was soon ushered towards the exit by a steward but returned to sit next to his chum right near me. Neither of them smelt very nice and seemed to be pretty drunk. They disappeared in the second half - possibly to sit somewhere else much to my relief.

Out of order in this day and age. Nobody has an excuse for stinking. Tramps should of bought a can of deodorant rather then a can of skol.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024