Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea till I die 00:34 - May 9 with 1230 viewscarlSCFC27

Despite a heartless performance tonight besides Jordan ayew and fabianski, I'll still be supporting the swans , so now all you premier league glories can get out of the club too and the loyal swans fans can cheer the team on next season . I do miss the games against the likes of forest , Leeds & QPR, so bring on the championship and whatever happens Sunday and beyond I'm Swansea till I die
Swansea till I die on 00:36 - May 9 with 1211 viewscarlSCFC27

Plus may I add , the positive I liked about tonight was the east stand singing the Kevin Austin song , get well big kev in your fight against cancer !! u jack bast**d
Swansea till I die on 00:47 - May 9 with 1187 viewsKingBony

Swansea till I die on 00:36 - May 9 by carlSCFC27

Plus may I add , the positive I liked about tonight was the east stand singing the Kevin Austin song , get well big kev in your fight against cancer !! u jack bast**d

Nice one Carl 👍

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Swansea till I die on 02:54 - May 9 with 1138 viewsKilkennyjack

Swansea till I die on 00:36 - May 9 by carlSCFC27

Our club at its very very best.

Austin is our hero ✌🏾 #always

Beware of the Risen People

Swansea till I die on 07:45 - May 9 with 1026 viewsstAteSwan

I made the decision long ago that despite the near impossibility of regularly following a team in the Championship in the US, that I'll do my best. The Swans were part of the reason I began to follow Premier League football, and the sport as a whole. The style of play was attractive, the matches were fun, and the highs were absolutely amazing. Living in the states, there were many times that I was unable to watch a match live due to obligations, and I often debated whether to watch the replay. There were many times I'd check the score on my phone and end up absolutely elated by the result I saw. There were times under Rodgers and Laudrup that I almost expected things to go the Swans way, because that was just what you expected when you sat down to watch a match.

The past few seasons, the number of times I'd been elated at a result seemed to become fewer and fewer. Early in the year, I had resigned myself that this might be the year our luck ran out. The wins against Arsenal and Liverpool gave me hope. But as the last few months waned on, I began to lose that hope. Sure, I could write off Man City as just running across one of the best squads in Europe, but I watched 7 matches in a row where we never felt like we were in it. I entered today with hope, but little faith we could get it done. Watching from afar, I've felt helpless many times as I watched the club that taught me to love this beautiful game circle the drain.

I was stuck in a meeting at work all day that I couldn't get out of. For two whole hours I had no way of knowing what was happening at the Liberty. I recorded the US Broadcast at home, with the hope that if the result went our way, I could come home after a long day and finally have something to be happy about. When I finally was able to check my phone, I had only one alert...an article on West Brom's relegation. Just a few words that were going to either leave me elated one more time, or stuck in a pit of depression, wondering where do we go from here, and how did it all go wrong. I pulled up the score, and immediately erased the game from the DVR. Hoping to erase it from my memory forever.

Maybe Huddersfield falls apart. Maybe we finally figure out how to score a goal. Maybe things go our way one more time. But there's a small part of me that would almost rather we accept our fate, and hope it becomes a moment that can finally lead to needed changes at the top, but I live in a city with a professional sports franchise owned by Jason Levien, and I don't have much confidence.

I'll Soldier through it. The song does say "Swansea till I die" for a reason. I'm still here. I'll always be here. But Yesterday was depressing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024