Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have a theory that explains our success and Hillys beard. 16:07 - Apr 13 with 2107 viewsraadale

For those who have been unlucky enough to watch the tripe that is 'Evan almighty' the even unfunnnier sequal to 'bruce almighty' will know that god contacts Evan and commands him to build an ark for a flood that it doesn't appear can ever happen. He turns him into noah complete with beard and no matter how much he shaves the beard always reappears....

My theory is that maybe the football gods have contacted Hilly in a similar way and commanded him to take Rochdale to the premiership (A task most believe can never happen). Like the film it is a task that will make him the object of ridicule and scorn by those higher in the leagues but perseverance will pay off and Hilly will be proved right in the end with a glorious 3-0 win at old trafford to seal the premiership title for plucky little Rochdale. The beard is simply gods way of telling Hilly to never give up as in the film.....

Of course the alternative is that i've been watching to many very sh** movies, but the evidence is all there, if i see Morgan Freeman at a dale game i'll know i'm right ..... :)

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024