Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I follow. 21:56 - Aug 10 with 1700 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

Did anyone else have problems with the stream today, mine was sticking like hell and even rewinding itself throughout the game, even the commentary was really boring?
I follow. on 22:08 - Aug 10 with 1678 viewslonglostjack

Few problems but on the whole it was OK. They need to sort out the login issues though.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

I follow. on 22:10 - Aug 10 with 1671 viewsDippy

Worked well on my iptv

Poll: Cooper Out

I follow. on 00:46 - Aug 11 with 1598 viewsossie_jacks

stopped once on mine was great otherwise
I follow. on 02:48 - Aug 11 with 1570 viewsswans11

the game wasnt on I follow it was either swans tv rams tv. I had both available on iptv the swans tv started streaming after a few minutes of the game had one stop then it was fine
I follow. on 07:47 - Aug 11 with 1535 viewswobbly

I’m presuming we took the Rams TV feed for Swans TV on Saturday rather than our usual in house crew. Does anyone know if Rams TV is always like that or whether we were piggybacking off a professional broadcast feed?

The picture definition, camera work, vision mixing, multi camera operation and production / replays were a cut above the usual. If Rams TV are able to do that every week themselves then I would be very impressed.
I follow. on 07:50 - Aug 11 with 1530 viewsbazzool

I follow. on 07:47 - Aug 11 by wobbly

I’m presuming we took the Rams TV feed for Swans TV on Saturday rather than our usual in house crew. Does anyone know if Rams TV is always like that or whether we were piggybacking off a professional broadcast feed?

The picture definition, camera work, vision mixing, multi camera operation and production / replays were a cut above the usual. If Rams TV are able to do that every week themselves then I would be very impressed.

It was the swans TV feed , with our commentators , well it was through my IPTV anyway, kept sticking a bit first half then second half was brilliant
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024