Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West brom away 23:10 - Nov 10 with 1435 viewsPJackArmy

The £20 cut off for ja members for West brom away ends today everybody get on it now before it goes up to the full price, more than likely going to be a massive game by the time it comes around.

Sunday 12pm kick off but one of our closest away games so no excuses for a good turnout
West brom away on 22:44 - Nov 13 with 1315 viewsbuilthjack

As West Brom charge a maximum £20 for tickets to home and away fans, ticket prices for this fixture will remain the same as the JA window.
Adult £20
Senior £15
U23/Student £15
U18. £10
U11. £5

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

West brom away on 12:45 - Nov 14 with 1269 viewsPJackArmy

I didn't know that, hopefully that will mean by the time the fixture comes around plenty will still be buying up until the week of the game
West brom away on 13:04 - Nov 14 with 1260 viewsSwanjaxs

West brom away on 22:44 - Nov 13 by builthjack

As West Brom charge a maximum £20 for tickets to home and away fans, ticket prices for this fixture will remain the same as the JA window.
Adult £20
Senior £15
U23/Student £15
U18. £10
U11. £5

Hats off to WBA

A club looking after both sets of fans 👏👏👏👏👏

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

West brom away on 16:27 - Nov 14 with 1241 viewsFireboy2

West brom away on 13:04 - Nov 14 by Swanjaxs

Hats off to WBA

A club looking after both sets of fans 👏👏👏👏👏

Indeed SJ.

I like going to WBA.

Would be even better if we could turn them over.

Think cooper will be a tad defensive for this one
West brom away on 20:54 - Nov 14 with 1204 viewsTNT

West brom away on 22:44 - Nov 13 by builthjack

Adult £20
Senior £15
U23/Student £15
U18. £10
U11. £5

What about Luton, mate? Do they keep it at 20? If not, what will it be on the day (if it is pay on the day)?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

West brom away on 21:06 - Nov 14 with 1199 viewsbuilthjack

West brom away on 20:54 - Nov 14 by TNT

What about Luton, mate? Do they keep it at 20? If not, what will it be on the day (if it is pay on the day)?

Doubt you will be able to pay on the day as we will only be allocated 1032 tickets. £25 for an adult after the JA window.

Shithole of a ground. You go in through what seems like the underneath of a house. Sort of like going onto the old east terrace at the vetch, only 10 times worse.Then along a yard and up a load of steps. Quite a few pillars in the way in the stand too.
An experience.

Get your tickets early.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2019 21:29]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

West brom away on 21:32 - Nov 14 with 1190 viewsSwanjaxs

West brom away on 21:06 - Nov 14 by builthjack

Doubt you will be able to pay on the day as we will only be allocated 1032 tickets. £25 for an adult after the JA window.

Shithole of a ground. You go in through what seems like the underneath of a house. Sort of like going onto the old east terrace at the vetch, only 10 times worse.Then along a yard and up a load of steps. Quite a few pillars in the way in the stand too.
An experience.

Get your tickets early.

Give me a shithole of a ground any day rathet than these soulless concrete bowls you have now.

Enjoy the last few "proper" grounds still around before we lose them forever 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

West brom away on 21:41 - Nov 14 with 1182 viewsbuilthjack

West brom away on 21:32 - Nov 14 by Swanjaxs

Give me a shithole of a ground any day rathet than these soulless concrete bowls you have now.

Enjoy the last few "proper" grounds still around before we lose them forever 👍

I agree

Login to get fewer ads

West brom away on 23:41 - Nov 14 with 1164 viewsTNT

West brom away on 21:06 - Nov 14 by builthjack

An experience.

Get your tickets early.

Yeah, I was in the away open end behind one goal for the 5-0 drubbing in '79, and the away covered end behind the other goal for the 5-3 in '01.

West brom away on 00:51 - Nov 16 with 1093 viewsTNT

West brom away on 23:41 - Nov 14 by TNT

Yeah, I was in the away open end behind one goal for the 5-0 drubbing in '79, and the away covered end behind the other goal for the 5-3 in '01.

...but yeah, a sh*thole.

Probably last time we'll play there?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024