Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Old programmes 22:35 - Jan 26 with 945 viewsevery_cleod

Having a clear out, if anyone is interested in these please give me a shout.

Happy to post/pass on at the next home game to a fellow Jack.

10x programmes per image below:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao1MqDWvBRhMhWgoSb1p5az2rImQ
Old programmes on 22:47 - Jan 26 with 907 viewsbuilthjack

My 11 year old Grandson , a mad Swans fan, has been collecting Swans programmes for a few years. He has started to get a nice little collection together. So I am interested for him please.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Old programmes on 23:07 - Jan 26 with 886 viewsevery_cleod

That sounds like a good home for them BuithJack.

Happy to stick them in the post if you PM me an address, or can pass them over at the Derby game.
Old programmes on 23:16 - Jan 26 with 872 viewsbuilthjack

Old programmes on 23:07 - Jan 26 by every_cleod

That sounds like a good home for them BuithJack.

Happy to stick them in the post if you PM me an address, or can pass them over at the Derby game.

Can meet you at the Derby game if that's ok?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Old programmes on 23:31 - Jan 26 with 846 viewsevery_cleod

Perfect, will message again nearer the time to arrange.
Old programmes on 23:36 - Jan 26 with 839 viewsbuilthjack

Thank you very much

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024