Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New shirt sponsors....... 11:37 - Jan 29 with 4272 viewssmegma

Kerching!!!!!!
New shirt sponsors....... on 17:43 - Jan 29 with 683 viewsessextaxiboy

New shirt sponsors....... on 17:25 - Jan 29 by WrightUp5hit___

There is obviously a growing tide of opinion against betting companies sponsoring sports teams good grief even the anonymous Minister of Sport is making noises about it. Heaven forbid him actually doing something.

Nevertheless while we are coming towards the end of current sponsorship, and ten of the 20 Premier League clubs have gambling shirt sponsors, and 17 out of 24 Championship teams, unlike some voices I'm not going to get too upset.

Let's see who next seasons sponsors are going to be. if that should turn out to be a gambling company then I will be upset.

Is it really so bad? , plenty of us bet on the football and other sports ( I dont cos I am crap at it ) .

Our most iconic shirt partner was for alcohol . If the betting companys want to pay , take their money ... IMO .

We staged the Saudi Cup Final ... much more of a disappointment... for me at least
New shirt sponsors....... on 14:21 - Jan 30 with 485 viewsJacksDad

My daughters favourite thing about going to HQ is the Royal Panda advert on the Big Screen with a Very Happy Geoff "manbun" Cameron .... but I cannot find it online for love or money
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024