Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LD sports 14:50 - Jan 31 with 1783 viewsScoot

Just been on their web page to see what it is that they do exactly. They also sponsor Espanyol. Their web page says they are a sports media company mainly in Asia and that's it. There is a little bit about us as well as a little bit about Espanyol.
The company has 22,000 subscribers so how are they funding two top flight clubs in the two biggest leagues in the world?
I've provided the link below and don't be put of by the Cantonese it switches to english when you enter the site.
https://www.ldsports.uk/en

Poll: Should NJ go?

LD sports on 15:03 - Jan 31 with 1749 viewsDorsetIan

I've posted on this before.

You are right, a tin pot internet platform cannot reasonably be sponsoring a Prem Club.

I believe the only reason we are sponsored by 'LD Sports' is because Lander Sports was Gao's main company which he sold to the Chinese govt.

In other words, it's name awareness for Lander Sports by the back door. The names are similar enough to make that work.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

LD sports on 15:40 - Jan 31 with 1694 viewsScoot

I agree but I'm worried that it could be seen as illegal by the FA. We are a club that cannot afford a 10 point deduction in any season.

Poll: Should NJ go?

LD sports on 15:49 - Jan 31 with 1677 viewsDorsetIan

LD sports on 15:40 - Jan 31 by Scoot

I agree but I'm worried that it could be seen as illegal by the FA. We are a club that cannot afford a 10 point deduction in any season.

The Prem apparently questioned whether Gao was still in control of Saints when he sold his big chunk of shares in Lander Sports to the Chinese govt.

I have never seen an official 'sign off' from the Prem but the assumption is that they gave it the all clear. How much due diligence they actually did and whether they considered the mysterious 'L D Sports' sponsorship is another matter.

LD sports on 21:31 - Jan 31 with 1552 viewschasaint80

Why is it an issue if all these conspiracy theories are true about us being owned by the chinese government ? Aren't Man City technically owned by the United Arab Emirates and aren't Newcastle about to be bought by the Saudi Royal family ?
LD sports on 23:48 - Jan 31 with 1458 viewsDorsetIan

LD sports on 21:31 - Jan 31 by chasaint80

Why is it an issue if all these conspiracy theories are true about us being owned by the chinese government ? Aren't Man City technically owned by the United Arab Emirates and aren't Newcastle about to be bought by the Saudi Royal family ?

It’s simply that the Prem has a right to vet owners, so they need to know who they real owners are.

Also we as fans should know if we should really be moaning about Xi Jinping not putting funds in rather than Gao.

LD sports (n/t) on 07:37 - Feb 1 with 1392 viewsDellHero

LD sports on 23:48 - Jan 31 by DorsetIan

It’s simply that the Prem has a right to vet owners, so they need to know who they real owners are.

Also we as fans should know if we should really be moaning about Xi Jinping not putting funds in rather than Gao.

[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 6:17]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024