Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GoodSam/First Responder App issues 07:47 - Apr 9 with 2606 viewsJinxy

Is anyone else having problems logging in? I don't do social media, only PS so thought I'd ask here.

When I open the app, the only options are sign in using G+, FB on linkedin, "register with email address", "forgotten password" and "review". No matter which option I choose (I did sign in via linkedin), it throws me into the registration screen and even if I complete that (it is awful btw), it asks me to "select a document", whatever that means. I searched online and found a pdf that states NOT to re-register via the app, and they are updating it. My phone is Android OS. I want to help people but am having a hell of a job trying to do so. Put simply, there is no login option that I can see.

Helppp (and thanks in advance)!
GoodSam/First Responder App issues on 07:49 - Apr 9 with 2605 viewsJackinexile1

https://www.goodsamapp.org/help
GoodSam/First Responder App issues on 10:52 - Apr 9 with 2570 viewsJinxy

GoodSam/First Responder App issues on 07:49 - Apr 9 by Jackinexile1

https://www.goodsamapp.org/help

Thank you! Will have a good read.
GoodSam/First Responder App issues on 17:01 - Apr 9 with 2506 viewsJinxy

All - fyi. Just received this from GoodSam support:

This is an issue which we are aware of and hoping to release an update in the next few days to adjust the screen so that you are able to log in.

Apologies for the inconvenience
GoodSam/First Responder App issues on 18:08 - Apr 9 with 2480 viewsJinxy

Sorry to be hogging this thread, but I feel it's info people may need. Dialogue with GoodSam support (I have escalated this MUCH higher and more public now - quite possibly people with iphones may be OK):

From me:
It is urgent I imagine, given NHS volunteers are ready, but cannot be made available. Is there any other way I can log in, e.g. with my pc?

Their response:
Unfortunately, the system is not optimised for PC/laptops. This is something which our Tech team are working on currently and hope to update this very shortly.
GoodSam/First Responder App issues on 08:07 - Apr 15 with 2384 viewsJinxy

Update for non-IOS (Apple products) registered NHS volunteers:

A fix has now been applied on the GoodSam "Responder" app (a "sign in" button has now appeared), so can now be used. Remember that apparently there was no other way to log in (pc's could not be used) so this is good news. The "Alerter" app still has an issue (not sure what it does over & above "Responder"), but I'm on that case too and will post when it is fixed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024