Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know 21:29 - Apr 16 with 463 viewsbuilthjack

For this year, how about giving care workers a nice bonus of about 5 times their salary, and give investment bankers a shiny new badge.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

I know on 21:37 - Apr 16 with 444 viewsFireboy2

All the NHS and care workers hard and dangerous work will be forgotten about by the government as soon as the dust settles.

Unless we the people dont let them forget the hard work they have done.
I know on 21:41 - Apr 16 with 432 viewsbuilthjack

I know on 21:37 - Apr 16 by Fireboy2

All the NHS and care workers hard and dangerous work will be forgotten about by the government as soon as the dust settles.

Unless we the people dont let them forget the hard work they have done.

A lot of these care workers have just had a pay rise. From £8.21 an hour to £8.72 an hour.
Whoopy fcking do.
Terrible.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

I know on 22:21 - Apr 16 with 391 viewssainthelens

Just like ex servicemen/women who fought wars etc, all were fckd off by the Govt when it's over.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024