Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This has to be seen 19:45 - Jul 9 with 3324 viewsrockinjac

Very impressive and has genuinely made me think:

I've always loved Michael Holding, when he speaks you listen.
This has to be seen on 23:31 - Jul 11 with 653 viewsDJack

This has to be seen on 16:11 - Jul 11 by chad

American exceptionalism, Mr Swan predated both didn’t he?

Surely presenting Jesus as an immigrant was very multicultural. Although given she was the daughter of god we cannot be sure of her full cultural DNA

"Daughter of god"?

Which god?

As there have been literally thousands of gods throughout human history, statistically speaking, your god is unlikely to be "the true god".

Anyway those strands of DNA are the strands of noodly go(o)dness!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

This has to be seen on 23:35 - Jul 11 with 640 viewsDJack

This has to be seen on 16:22 - Jul 11 by chad

Now now Cats, ECB’s white privilege is righteous, and like space, infinite

ECB may or may not have white privilege. You, however, have wife privilege and that can be the most righteous of all...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

This has to be seen on 10:01 - Jul 12 with 596 viewschad

This has to be seen on 23:31 - Jul 11 by DJack

"Daughter of god"?

Which god?

As there have been literally thousands of gods throughout human history, statistically speaking, your god is unlikely to be "the true god".

Anyway those strands of DNA are the strands of noodly go(o)dness!

Sorry not big on religion, so cannot claim any of them mine. But given he was taking about a blue eyed fair haired Jesus, presumably depicted in this country. Then her dad.
This has to be seen on 10:03 - Jul 12 with 594 viewschad

This has to be seen on 23:35 - Jul 11 by DJack

ECB may or may not have white privilege. You, however, have wife privilege and that can be the most righteous of all...

A burdensome responsibility I must admit. Trick is not to use the privilege punitively
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024