Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Managers being culled all over 10:39 - Feb 23 with 2579 viewsscarrow

Carlisle fire Millen

Poll: Final position

Managers being culled all over on 11:16 - Feb 23 with 2498 viewsSalegraham

Some on here would be happy if one more was added to the list. Not me he deserves a summer to sort things out, not the rushed way things happened last summer.
Managers being culled all over on 11:34 - Feb 23 with 2465 viewselectricblue

Managers being culled all over on 11:16 - Feb 23 by Salegraham

Some on here would be happy if one more was added to the list. Not me he deserves a summer to sort things out, not the rushed way things happened last summer.

Yes i agree...
Many seem to forget that RS is a so called rookie manager and learning as he goes along..

To many want instant success and it is not gojng to happen.....
Let RS build his squad over the next 18months and the judge him.

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Managers being culled all over on 12:35 - Feb 23 with 2358 viewsSalegraham

Managers being culled all over on 11:34 - Feb 23 by electricblue

Yes i agree...
Many seem to forget that RS is a so called rookie manager and learning as he goes along..

To many want instant success and it is not gojng to happen.....
Let RS build his squad over the next 18months and the judge him.

A lot of the modern generation are like Veruca Salt 'I went it and I want it now"
Managers being culled all over on 13:47 - Feb 23 with 2241 viewsAtThePeake

Managers being culled all over on 12:35 - Feb 23 by Salegraham

A lot of the modern generation are like Veruca Salt 'I went it and I want it now"

I know it's easy to think of it in that way, but if you check who's actually calling for the manager's head you'll see it's far from a generational thing. It was even less the case with BBM, who it seemed was actually afforded far more patience from younger supporters than older ones as a rule.

Tangled up in blue.

Managers being culled all over on 13:48 - Feb 23 with 2234 viewsscarrow

Paul Simpson appointed

Poll: Final position

Managers being culled all over on 14:59 - Feb 23 with 2132 viewsNigeriamark

They lost 3-0 at home to Swindon on Saturday. In the post match interview he said " if you take away their 3 goals there wasn't much between the 2 sides"

Classic
Managers being culled all over on 21:22 - Feb 23 with 1757 viewsgriff

Millen didn’t have much of a clue but it wasn’t all his fault. Holdsworth, our Director of Football, was also sacked today and it was him that brought in our weakest squad in years as well as appointing Millen himself. We’re not out of the mire though - we still have the same squad - but we can only hope for a dead cat bounce and a resurrection event that takes us above the Biffos, or anyone for that matter. Just hope it’s not you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024