Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
True allegiance 06:31 - Apr 30 with 1890 viewsDorsetIan

Apparently we’re all going be given the chance to swear allegiance to Charles:

“The order of service will read: "All who so desire, in the Abbey, and elsewhere, say together: I swear that I will pay true allegiance to Your Majesty, and to your heirs and successors according to law. So help me God." “

Anyone planning to do this?

Plenty won’t want to, but great opportunity for Daily Mail and Express to pap treacherous public figures who are observed being silent at the appropriate time.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

True allegiance on 08:01 - Apr 30 with 1818 viewssaintwizzler

Copycats!

“The order of service will read "All who so desire, in The Temple of Doom, and elsewhere, say together: I swear that I will pay true allegiance to The Messiah, Ralph Hasenhüttl, and to your Right Winger who plays Left Back according to law. So help me Sport Republic."

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

True allegiance on 08:26 - Apr 30 with 1793 viewsHeisenberg

The only good thing is we get a day off. The whole royal sham is a national embarrassment and makes us a laughing stock. Has he become a tampon yet ? The sooner the Aussies and the rest of the commonwealth ditch it the better.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

True allegiance on 08:55 - Apr 30 with 1767 viewsobelisk

Ludicrous. Looks like the sort of thing that USA citizens might be expected to do but is profoundly un-British in my eyes. I'll be keeping a safe distance from anyone chanting that stuff for sure.
True allegiance on 10:26 - Apr 30 with 1705 viewssolent_toffee

I will be giving the whole thing a swerve. If people want to get involved and have a street party, throw up some bunting etc, crack on, I’m just not remotely interested in the Royal family.
True allegiance on 11:40 - Apr 30 with 1667 viewssaintmark1976

We live in a country with a Health and Social Care System on its knees, more food banks than McDonalds and a Police Force which harbours the likes of Cozens and Carrick but we are asked to pay allegiance to the person who is it’s Head of State? Honestly, what planet is this fella on?

The man is a self confessed adulterer who recently inherited from his mother a fortune beyond the normal man in the streets comprehension, yet unlike every other UK citizen is exempt from paying Inheritance Tax. Not forgetting of course that despite their own personal wealth the Royal Family is subsidised by each and every UK Income Tax payer.

It really is about time that the Daily Mail and Express readers gave their heads a wobble and saw it for what it is, an institution not fit for purpose in a modern day society.
True allegiance on 12:30 - Apr 30 with 1637 viewssaintwizzler

True allegiance on 11:40 - Apr 30 by saintmark1976

We live in a country with a Health and Social Care System on its knees, more food banks than McDonalds and a Police Force which harbours the likes of Cozens and Carrick but we are asked to pay allegiance to the person who is it’s Head of State? Honestly, what planet is this fella on?

The man is a self confessed adulterer who recently inherited from his mother a fortune beyond the normal man in the streets comprehension, yet unlike every other UK citizen is exempt from paying Inheritance Tax. Not forgetting of course that despite their own personal wealth the Royal Family is subsidised by each and every UK Income Tax payer.

It really is about time that the Daily Mail and Express readers gave their heads a wobble and saw it for what it is, an institution not fit for purpose in a modern day society.

Enjoy your Monday off.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

True allegiance on 12:44 - Apr 30 with 1619 viewsdarthvader

Yeah ill be watching and saying it . Long live the King

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024