Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO the Mods 00:34 - Jul 13 with 1489 viewsbritferry

Ok, lets have a grown up chat.

I did try and post on the "Posters Endangering The Site by ModeratorD " but as everyone can see, the text of my post was removed, even though it was not offensive or derogatory in any way.

So why can't we discuss the main headlines on the UK national news?

And as for "Endangering The Site"... this is on this site:
Place Your Bets by Chesham_Saint 8 Jul 2023 8:59
So…who is this unnamed BBC “household name” accused of paying for “naughty pics”?

In a reverse of the usual, I’m going to list my top 3 who I hope and believe it’s not (which means, of course, no football presenters - it couldn’t of course ever be one of those overpaid tossers who are all as good as gold…!).

So, top 3 who I hope it’s NOT….

The three blokes off Would I Lie To You.

Not that I expect this thread will see the light of day

If you are not a "Mod", then please read but don't comment, as I would like an explanation from them only. Thank you

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

FAO the Mods on 02:22 - Jul 13 with 1462 viewsKeithHaynes

You can discuss the main headlines in the news, but at the time several posters decided to speculate after being asked not to. Nothing wrong with your OP at all. Just a shame it had to be pulled because others can’t think long enough before putting the website in jeopardy. There were two warnings then it was deleted. If anyone thinks this website is going to take the fall so they can disregard our requests then they are very much mistaken. Also if there ever is a defamation claim against the website I can assure anyone who cares to listen their full details will be immediately passed to the offended party.

I don’t run that other fansnetwork site, someone else does. Just because someone kicks someone the in head doesn’t mean we all join in.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

FAO the Mods on 18:36 - Jul 13 with 1256 viewsModeratorD

I can only concur with what Keith has said.
Also, perhaps if anyone finds any posts which they feel may cause issues for the site, it may be better to message Keith or the mods rather than just keep revisiting it on another post ?
BTW didn't mean to down arrow Keith's comments - blame trying to check posts on my mobile
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024