Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup 18:53 - Sep 18 with 12728 viewsJames1980

https://www.thenationalleague.org.uk/the-fa-cup-third-qualifying-round-draw-has-

One of the teams in this article will be who we face when we have our first foray into the FA cup qualifying rounds. Any particular team/round take your fancy?
Lewes away would be my pick for selfish reasons.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

FA Cup on 12:04 - Oct 3 with 1560 viewsD_Alien

In our 2009/10 promotion season, we put in a really lacklustre display on the final day at Edgar St, my only visit

It was the last of several after we'd lost at Meadow Lane, but marked a disappointing end to a fabulous campaign

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

FA Cup on 12:53 - Oct 3 with 1440 viewsTVOS1907

FA Cup on 12:04 - Oct 3 by D_Alien

In our 2009/10 promotion season, we put in a really lacklustre display on the final day at Edgar St, my only visit

It was the last of several after we'd lost at Meadow Lane, but marked a disappointing end to a fabulous campaign

It wasn't the final day, that was a defeat at Barnet.

But, the game at Hereford came four days after we had lost to Notts County to virtually end our hopes of the title.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

FA Cup on 12:56 - Oct 3 with 1433 viewsD_Alien

FA Cup on 12:53 - Oct 3 by TVOS1907

It wasn't the final day, that was a defeat at Barnet.

But, the game at Hereford came four days after we had lost to Notts County to virtually end our hopes of the title.

Ah, cheers

It probably came from a "well, that's the season over for me" feeling
[Post edited 3 Oct 2023 14:01]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

FA Cup on 16:29 - Oct 3 with 1202 viewsrich_dale

Only visit I can remember was a draw in the early 90s - our goal came from a cross fumbled into the net by their keeper Alan Judge in front of the away end, leading to 'Juggler Judge' songs for the remainder of the game.
FA Cup on 16:32 - Oct 3 with 1201 viewsBeechball

FA Cup on 09:59 - Oct 3 by TVOS1907

Actually, no, it's a reference to someone else, who was often the cause of amusement at away games in those days. You will definitely know who I mean, although he's sadly no longer with us.

The walking train timetable I assume ?
FA Cup on 16:36 - Oct 3 with 1194 viewsBeechball

I recall an absolutely dire 0-0 game at Hereford n 1994-95 . I think it was Richard Sharp's last game and Graham Shaw's first. The second half was played in silence, both sets of fans anaesthetised by what we were watching.
FA Cup on 11:15 - Oct 5 with 911 viewsJames1980

https://www.herefordfc.co.uk/fa-cup-ticket-info/

On Hereford's website they have the match as 3pm on Saturday. Not seen confirmation of this on our site though.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024