Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone watching Brums V Russys? do we want var πŸ€” 21:05 - Feb 16 with 482 viewsRhonddaSwans

Honestly West Brom just had a nailed on pen turned down.

The Southampton player blocked the refs vision with his body and slapped the ball away Maradona would of blushed.

Should we all be in favour of var
Or do we love the dark arts?

Me personally I rather no VAR ,

But bloody hell that was a really bad call.

[Post edited 16 Feb 21:10]

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Anyone watching Brums V Russys? do we want var πŸ€” on 21:35 - Feb 16 with 452 viewsRhonddaSwans

DAVID BROOKS SCORES !

MATCH WINNER πŸ†πŸ˜

IN MARCH

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Anyone watching Brums V Russys? do we want var πŸ€” on 22:01 - Feb 16 with 406 viewsjeza739

Anything but VAR....

RM has had his critics on here, and I've been critical previously, but I watched the last 30 min and with quality players some of their play tonight was sublime... However, may be totally different next season if they go up...
Anyone watching Brums V Russys? do we want var πŸ€” on 11:54 - Feb 17 with 240 viewsTomsyard

Anyone watching Brums V Russys? do we want var πŸ€” on 22:01 - Feb 16 by jeza739

Anything but VAR....

RM has had his critics on here, and I've been critical previously, but I watched the last 30 min and with quality players some of their play tonight was sublime... However, may be totally different next season if they go up...

Without a doubt he has got quality championship players but he still has to get them to play his way and that took time as at the start of the season they struggled and the supporters wanted him gone. He’s a top coach at this level and it’s proven with the way his players bought into his tactics and have gone on this fantastic run and if he’d extended his stay here I believe he would of got us into the playoffs as well but he didn’t and we ended up with Duff.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024