Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russell Quirk 18:06 - May 4 with 294 viewsjohnlangy

I've never liked the bloke and he regularly comes out with rubbish, in my opinion.

But he absolutely excelled himself a couple of days ago. His latest fantasy (I can't think of a better word for it) is that when Keir Starmer becomes PM after 6 months or so he'll step aside to allow Jeremy Corbyn have the keys to number 10.

So KS has spent five years repairing the damage Corbyn caused to the Labour party and whatever you may think of Keir personally, having started from such an incredibly low base he's done a remarkable job.

But it's been a ploy people. A cunning plan as Baldrick would say.

Did you just laugh out loud at the stupidity of it ?
Russell Quirk on 18:49 - May 4 with 245 viewsSullutaCreturned

No, I didnt laugh, it was more of a groan at a bad joke. I don't know this Quirk bloke and after reading that, I don't wantto.

The next government, hopefully Labour, will have a load of work to do. To say their work is a mountain to climb is understating it, they have several mountains ahead. The last thing they need is a stupid person suggesting Corbyn will be back, it can only undermine everything Starmer has done and will do as long as any numb minded individuals believe it.

Put bluntly, it's a fecking crazy idea.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024