Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bunn to Preston? 14:04 - Jan 1 with 7357 viewsCockneyDale

According to Jez Butler on twitter, Bunn has been recalled by City and immediately loaned out to Preston. Guess he could play tomorrow.....
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Bunn to Preston? on 14:10 - Jan 1 with 5683 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

has Reece Gray Recalled back?

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Bunn to Preston? on 14:23 - Jan 1 with 5541 viewsSalwaDale

If correct I'm not really too gutted. Has talent but I wouldn't say he's any better than Grimes at CF and I don't think he is a winger. Don't want him to play against us though.

TBBT

Bunn to Preston? on 14:23 - Jan 1 with 5541 viewsColDale

dont think the transfer window opens until after Monday's game
Bunn to Preston? on 14:26 - Jan 1 with 5509 viewsCockneyDale

Bunn to Preston? on 14:23 - Jan 1 by ColDale

dont think the transfer window opens until after Monday's game

Does window apply to loans?
Bunn to Preston? on 14:37 - Jan 1 with 5434 viewsAtThePeake

Bunn to Preston? on 14:26 - Jan 1 by CockneyDale

Does window apply to loans?

Leon Clarke has signed for Charlton this morning Col?

Tangled up in blue.

Bunn to Preston? on 14:45 - Jan 1 with 5390 viewsbarryroch

PNE have signed a lad called Jake Jervis from Birmingham on loan.
Bunn to Preston? on 15:20 - Jan 1 with 5208 viewsborodale

Was under the impression Bunns loan runs out today so there will be news of some sort soon if correct.
Bunn to Preston? on 15:27 - Jan 1 with 5158 viewsRalphs12

When does Balls loan finish?
Login to get fewer ads

Bunn to Preston? on 15:58 - Jan 1 with 5020 viewsMoonyDale

Bunn to Preston? on 15:27 - Jan 1 by Ralphs12

When does Balls loan finish?

I for one will be gutted if this is true and he lines up against us tomorrow.......

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Bunn to Preston? on 16:02 - Jan 1 with 4994 views442Dale

Bunn to Preston? on 14:45 - Jan 1 by barryroch

Mellor's out for a while and Hume got injured yesterday so going after another striker makes sense.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Bunn to Preston? on 16:14 - Jan 1 with 4921 viewsDaleFan7

Not too gutted about this, he looked all pace nothing else to me. Ran into defenders rather than round them would rather see Grimes upfront myself as well.
Bunn to Preston? on 17:50 - Jan 1 with 4711 viewsrafc1984

Bunn to Preston? on 14:45 - Jan 1 by barryroch

Jake jervis is a cracking young player, our defence will have to keep a close eye on him tomorrow. Very quick and tricky, the sort player we could do with.
Bunn to Preston? on 18:24 - Jan 1 with 4609 viewsnewbious

Bunn to Preston? on 14:10 - Jan 1 by DaleAwaydayBot

has Reece Gray Recalled back?

Yes I've also heard this to be true about Bunn, but I don't think he's available against us! Good young player but to be honest given his dads departure I guess it was obvious!
Bunn to Preston? on 18:56 - Jan 1 with 4512 viewsRalphs12

Bunn to Preston? on 18:24 - Jan 1 by newbious

Yes I've also heard this to be true about Bunn, but I don't think he's available against us! Good young player but to be honest given his dads departure I guess it was obvious!

The other side of this is at least now we can concentrate on some of our contracted players, was abit worrying having a strike force that essentially could have been recalled at any point.
Bunn to Preston? on 19:29 - Jan 1 with 4404 viewsSalwaDale

Bunn to Preston? on 18:56 - Jan 1 by Ralphs12

The other side of this is at least now we can concentrate on some of our contracted players, was abit worrying having a strike force that essentially could have been recalled at any point.

Good point. We need to be relying on our players, with loan players being thee icing on the cake. Or summat.

Personally I think we should base our team around Grimes and concentrate on supplying him. He is one very talented goalscorer. Hopefully we have the management that can get the best out of him. Bunn looks dangerous all the time but doesn't actually do much. When he gets consistent he will be some player.

TBBT

Bunn to Preston? on 19:35 - Jan 1 with 4386 viewsphomem

Loan was meant to end on the tenth I think
Bunn to Preston? on 19:42 - Jan 1 with 4363 viewsSuddenLad

Bunn to Preston? on 19:29 - Jan 1 by SalwaDale

Good point. We need to be relying on our players, with loan players being thee icing on the cake. Or summat.

Personally I think we should base our team around Grimes and concentrate on supplying him. He is one very talented goalscorer. Hopefully we have the management that can get the best out of him. Bunn looks dangerous all the time but doesn't actually do much. When he gets consistent he will be some player.

Grimes needs to sort out his attitude and application problems if he is to be any use.

He's a waste of a shirt if all he can do is moan at team mates, abuse officials and sulk like a child.

He definitely has the potential and the ability, but he needs to apply himself EVERY game, for as long as he's on the field.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Bunn to Preston? on 19:50 - Jan 1 with 4336 viewsBoss_Hog

Bunn to Preston? on 19:42 - Jan 1 by SuddenLad

Grimes needs to sort out his attitude and application problems if he is to be any use.

He's a waste of a shirt if all he can do is moan at team mates, abuse officials and sulk like a child.

He definitely has the potential and the ability, but he needs to apply himself EVERY game, for as long as he's on the field.

I think you may find that replacements, yes 2, have already been lined up and will arrive within 24 hours, including a 'big' frontman so to speak who on paper will make us a stronger side.
Bunn to Preston? on 19:53 - Jan 1 with 4318 viewsSalwaDale

Bunn to Preston? on 19:42 - Jan 1 by SuddenLad

Can't disagree with that. Him and Tutte could be great players for us but both need managing properly. Delicate balance between arm round the shoulder and kick up the backside.

Be interesting to see if wee manage to keep Ball too.

TBBT

Bunn to Preston? on 19:54 - Jan 1 with 4318 viewsRalphs12

Bunn to Preston? on 19:50 - Jan 1 by Boss_Hog

I think you may find that replacements, yes 2, have already been lined up and will arrive within 24 hours, including a 'big' frontman so to speak who on paper will make us a stronger side.

so to speak, that phrase worries me...

Kinnell, my original link was somehow bigger than akinfenwa.
Bunn to Preston? on 20:01 - Jan 1 with 4286 viewsBoss_Hog

Bunn to Preston? on 19:54 - Jan 1 by Ralphs12

so to speak, that phrase worries me...

Kinnell, my original link was somehow bigger than akinfenwa.

When I say 'big' I don't mean big literally.............just over 6' tall and with the ability to play with his back to goal.
Bunn to Preston? on 20:16 - Jan 1 with 4231 viewsRalphs12

Bunn to Preston? on 20:01 - Jan 1 by Boss_Hog

When I say 'big' I don't mean big literally.............just over 6' tall and with the ability to play with his back to goal.

Haha, just thought I'd check.
Bunn to Preston? on 20:19 - Jan 1 with 4220 views442Dale

And as it is, Akinfenwa has always done a good job. He'd have been a much better signing than almost any of the other loanees we had.

Bunn to Preston? on 20:20 - Jan 1 with 4209 viewsSuddenLad

Bunn to Preston? on 20:19 - Jan 1 by 442Dale

And as it is, Akinfenwa has always done a good job. He'd have been a much better signing than almost any of the other loanees we had.

That certainly puts it in perspective, because normally, I wouldn't entertain the idea of signing a carthorse.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Bunn to Preston? on 20:35 - Jan 1 with 4158 views442Dale

Bunn to Preston? on 20:20 - Jan 1 by SuddenLad

That certainly puts it in perspective, because normally, I wouldn't entertain the idea of signing a carthorse.

100 goals in just over 300 games carthorse.

He doesn't look the part, but he's had a pretty good career.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024