Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The opportunity to find a solution. 10:23 - Apr 16 with 1820 viewskirbys

Monday morning offers an opportunity for all those concerned with our club to reassess the recent events and come up with the right solution. When you are bottom of the league, facing almost certain relegation it is beholding on the management team to handle the inevitable emotion and tension that comes with a situation like this.
No management team can work its wishes into a side that doesn't want to follow them nor can a side perform it's best if the MT is not able to bring about a "we are all in this together"feeling.
The solutions are simple really, Either all parties get together under a constructive question like "what do we need to do to finish this season on a note of optimism, passion and belief" then as an MT listen to the views and give respectable consideration to them before putting what the MT believe are the solutions that are suggested and put forward in a persuasive and intellegent manner.
If a progressive atmosphere is created with mutual respect then we once more have a club to support.
If this approach does not work or is rejected, then the MT and chairman must close ranks and work with players who do believe in the plans.
Maybe we saw evidence of the latter last Saturday with wholesale changes and a performance of effort but naturally many signs of unfamiliarity as it was a almost a new side.

In the supecharged emotional atmosphere it takes good leadership to guide the way forward, we as fans look to the board and MT to do this, then, equally as important, it takes players to look further than their own ego to think of the future, the fans and their passion for the game; to listen and take a view.

I sincerely hope we can see a meeting of minds under the same willingness to reproduce the team work, passion and skill that was evident against Bury when on that day we would have beaten anyone.
Up the Dale.
The opportunity to find a solution. on 10:28 - Apr 16 with 1797 viewsD_Alien

Good post kirbys

I'm hoping there will be a clear-the-air meeting, or series of meetings, during the forthcoming days. We'll know about it on Saturday, if Jonah has at least got a place on the bench, which he deserves and the Dale need.

I really don't think that it'll be in anyone's interests for the club to start going down the disciplinary route - not at this stage anyway. Just deal with it like grown men - but with the proviso that a repeat of the events of last week will not be tolerated.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

The opportunity to find a solution. on 11:26 - Apr 16 with 1721 viewselectricblue

The opportunity to find a solution. on 10:28 - Apr 16 by D_Alien

Good post kirbys

I'm hoping there will be a clear-the-air meeting, or series of meetings, during the forthcoming days. We'll know about it on Saturday, if Jonah has at least got a place on the bench, which he deserves and the Dale need.

I really don't think that it'll be in anyone's interests for the club to start going down the disciplinary route - not at this stage anyway. Just deal with it like grown men - but with the proviso that a repeat of the events of last week will not be tolerated.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

The situation as been talked to death on this forum over the weekend and every man and his dog knows roughly what went on..
so are the club going to announce to the fans in a statement a satisfactory outcome by both parties involved as been reached..
or
As usual are they going to keep us in the dark as if nothing happened..

i wait with baited breath(whatever that means).

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

The opportunity to find a solution. on 11:31 - Apr 16 with 1709 viewsSuddenLad

The opportunity to find a solution. on 11:26 - Apr 16 by electricblue

The situation as been talked to death on this forum over the weekend and every man and his dog knows roughly what went on..
so are the club going to announce to the fans in a statement a satisfactory outcome by both parties involved as been reached..
or
As usual are they going to keep us in the dark as if nothing happened..

i wait with baited breath(whatever that means).

If the club have any sense, they will say nothing, deal with it internally and move on.

Like it or not, it is an internal matter, and nothing to do with anyone outside the club.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024