Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much is that Michu in the window? 13:30 - Feb 15 with 1141 viewspansypants

IS he worth more or less than Bale? Both handsome buggers mind. Ahoy there!

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

How much is that Michu in the window? on 13:52 - Feb 15 with 1132 viewsRogueTrooper

Bale is probably worth quite a bit more, He has smashed defences in the champions league in the past and is in the form of his life. Michu has scored more goals this season, just let him rampage through the Europa League next season (Please) and that gap could close significantly. He's bloody priceless as far I'm concerned at the moment

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

How much is that Michu in the window? on 15:10 - Feb 15 with 1121 viewsBanosswan

Bale's also 3 years younger

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

How much is that Michu in the window? on 16:25 - Feb 15 with 1097 viewsSkipTheJack

Realistically, Bale is worth at least 5 times as much as Michu. The guy is world class.
How much is that Michu in the window? on 16:34 - Feb 15 with 1092 viewsJrod

Michu, I would think is worth £20m - £25m maybe, where as Bale is in the £40m+ category. But as posted above, if he scores a few goals in the Europa, his price will rise.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

2013 League Cup Champions

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024