Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff. Selling their soul again 13:18 - Feb 28 with 2480 viewsLumin

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news//2013/02/28/cardiff-city-s-name-cou

Showing their true colours or perhaps not. Red kit. The dragons. Pathetic
Cardiff. Selling their soul again on 13:35 - Feb 28 with 2475 viewspansypants

What an ego Tan has......here's £25million or I'll feck off and sell up if you are rude to me!!

i'd be very worried if i was a scummer.

Childish beyond belief. And what does £25 million guarantee? Look at QPR - they've spent way , way more than us and are shit!!

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Cardiff. Selling their soul again on 16:45 - Feb 28 with 2455 viewsBanosswan

I bet if he said to change their name to scummers fc because scummers means victory in Malaysian they'd still do it.

Anything for a quick buck.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Cardiff. Selling their soul again on 05:57 - Mar 1 with 2431 viewsJrod

I bet if we weren't in the BPL they wouldn't accept all this redbranding. I'd actually love it if they tell Tan to fckoff when they go up(although I'd assume there are clauses to stop this happening), at least then I can have a little bit of respect left for them.

2013 League Cup Champions

Cardiff. Selling their soul again on 06:11 - Mar 1 with 2428 viewsJrod

Didn't their shirt change first come to light around this time last year? If I remember correctly they denied it for ages, then all of a sudden, it was announced. As much as I dislke the "The Bluebords" I must say that if this does happen, it will be a sad day for welsh football, even for a Jack. I'd rather play in League Two as "the Swans" then play in the BPL as this corpoate "franchise" they seem to be.

2013 League Cup Champions

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024