Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When do the season tickets get sent out? 11:08 - Jul 17 with 1528 viewssparkes12

My first year getting a ST for ages and cant remember roughly what time they are sent out?
Guessing it should be anytime now?
When do the season tickets get sent out? on 11:17 - Jul 17 with 1504 viewsQPR442

I spoke to the box office last week and they told me that season tickets will be sent out at the end of the month (July).
When do the season tickets get sent out? on 11:34 - Jul 17 with 1472 viewssparkes12

Ok,cutting it a bit fine when the first game is August 3rd!!
When do the season tickets get sent out? on 11:37 - Jul 17 with 1463 viewstoboboly

When do the season tickets get sent out? on 11:34 - Jul 17 by sparkes12

Ok,cutting it a bit fine when the first game is August 3rd!!

You don't actually intend on using it do you?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

When do the season tickets get sent out? on 11:48 - Jul 17 with 1439 viewsjohnhoop

When do the season tickets get sent out? on 11:37 - Jul 17 by toboboly

You don't actually intend on using it do you?

Too right. Maintaining your loyalty to the club by buying a season ticket is one thing, but actually inflicting the match day experience on yourself and loved ones? Please!!!
When do the season tickets get sent out? on 20:56 - Jul 17 with 1266 viewsSomersetHoops

For two out of three of the last seasons I've had to pick mine up at the club before the first game, because although they said they sent them they didn't turn up.

Who's Next?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024