Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dave's Wrestling Thread 16:56 - Jul 30 with 206194 viewsTheFranchise

Shame the old one is gone as it documents the rise of Daniel Bryan so well.

Anyway, I enjoyed raw.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:51 - Aug 12 with 8392 viewsnickyfran75

Ola amigos.

Gutted the old thread has gone, I think it was the longest standing on the forum ?!?!

Hate this new forum set up, very hard to read.

I'll catch up with the action ASAP.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 08:14 - Aug 12 with 8383 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:51 - Aug 12 by nickyfran75

Ola amigos.

Gutted the old thread has gone, I think it was the longest standing on the forum ?!?!

Hate this new forum set up, very hard to read.

I'll catch up with the action ASAP.

You've not missed much, how was your holiday?
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:32 - Aug 14 with 8329 viewsnickyfran75

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 08:14 - Aug 12 by TheFranchise

You've not missed much, how was your holiday?

Holiday was good thanks mate.

This forum is so user unfriendly. Gutted.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:41 - Aug 14 with 8326 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:32 - Aug 14 by nickyfran75

Holiday was good thanks mate.

This forum is so user unfriendly. Gutted.

It is what it is mate, I'm getting the hang of it. It's a bit backwards but the old one wasn't sustainable.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:54 - Aug 15 with 8304 viewsTheFranchise

So Darren Young is gay then. Am I the only one that finds it a bit crap that in 2013 it's deemed a big deal? It shouldn't really need an official statement should it?
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:40 - Aug 15 with 8301 viewsJonnyTheJack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:54 - Aug 15 by TheFranchise

So Darren Young is gay then. Am I the only one that finds it a bit crap that in 2013 it's deemed a big deal? It shouldn't really need an official statement should it?

I hope they don't go overboard and make a big deal out of it.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:49 - Aug 15 with 8300 viewsnickyfran75

Good on him coming out.

Also safe guards his future ;)
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:00 - Aug 15 with 8291 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:40 - Aug 15 by JonnyTheJack

I hope they don't go overboard and make a big deal out of it.

urgh like Orlando Jordan in TNA.
Login to get fewer ads

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:10 - Aug 15 with 8285 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:00 - Aug 15 by TheFranchise

urgh like Orlando Jordan in TNA.

More like Rico Billy and Chuck!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:42 - Aug 18 with 8227 viewsMJR

the worst thing the wwe could do now is place young higher on the card.

as for tonight, i'm predicting very little adr retains and cena somehow. only turn up i can see is rvd winning
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:36 - Aug 19 with 8198 viewsJonnyTheJack

Summerslam. Wow.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:17 - Aug 19 with 8196 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:36 - Aug 19 by JonnyTheJack

Summerslam. Wow.

just got to Punk/Brock, watching it tonight
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:07 - Aug 19 with 8171 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:17 - Aug 19 by TheFranchise

just got to Punk/Brock, watching it tonight

I just watched it, first full match watched in years and all I can say "this is awesome" "holy sh*t" that was atitude quality what a match! Brock is a beast Punk is the best in the world

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 08:07 - Aug 20 with 8158 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:07 - Aug 19 by epaul

I just watched it, first full match watched in years and all I can say "this is awesome" "holy sh*t" that was atitude quality what a match! Brock is a beast Punk is the best in the world

Brock had his best ever match with Eddie in my opinion, the one with punk may have topped it. Nuts when he pulled out the rolling vertical suplex and the crowd started shouting Eddie's name even though Brock is a proper monster heel.

Brock is back to his best but he'll be gone again soon and I think its a good thing as he stays fresh and injury free.

"Where's your cup now UFC boy" made me laugh, Punk is a proper ring general and you don't see them much anymore.

The crowd, the announce team, Brock, Punk & Heyman made that match. It was a perfect moment in time where everything just worked.

I thought Big E was impressive in the following match, quick, aggressive and powerful.

The Cena/Bryan match was a typical Cena match but the double heel turn was a nice twist.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 09:16 - Aug 20 with 8154 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 08:07 - Aug 20 by TheFranchise

Brock had his best ever match with Eddie in my opinion, the one with punk may have topped it. Nuts when he pulled out the rolling vertical suplex and the crowd started shouting Eddie's name even though Brock is a proper monster heel.

Brock is back to his best but he'll be gone again soon and I think its a good thing as he stays fresh and injury free.

"Where's your cup now UFC boy" made me laugh, Punk is a proper ring general and you don't see them much anymore.

The crowd, the announce team, Brock, Punk & Heyman made that match. It was a perfect moment in time where everything just worked.

I thought Big E was impressive in the following match, quick, aggressive and powerful.

The Cena/Bryan match was a typical Cena match but the double heel turn was a nice twist.

bring back flair and we got a start of Evolution again

Poll: Expectation for the season

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 09:34 - Aug 20 with 6787 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 09:16 - Aug 20 by shandyjack

bring back flair and we got a start of Evolution again

He was meant to be there but got himself into trouble and management scrapped it.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:20 - Aug 20 with 6784 viewsnickyfran75

Summerslam and RAW was everything that Mania should have been.

Kudos to Cena for wrestling Summerslam with that injury.

Corporate Evoultion/Ministry v Bryan and a few others could be immense.

Bryan = SCSA.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:54 - Aug 20 with 6778 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:20 - Aug 20 by nickyfran75

Summerslam and RAW was everything that Mania should have been.

Kudos to Cena for wrestling Summerslam with that injury.

Corporate Evoultion/Ministry v Bryan and a few others could be immense.

Bryan = SCSA.

Yeah, Cena is a monster. Top guy for 12 years, Rock and Austin were only in the position for 2/3 years tops.

The Orton/Bryan thing could be quite hot if done right. How would you book it?

Split the Shield up and make it a Indy Vs WWE kind of thing? Reigns goes with Orton while Ambrose and Rollins go with Bryan? Maybe add Cesaro to Orton's stable?
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:40 - Aug 20 with 6771 viewsshandyjack

wonder if we are gonna see a HIAC to get Brcok V Punk the remtach, i know it was done for trips and Brock last yr and would be repeating itself but is only way i can see the rematch happening to avoid Heyman Interference.

so excited about the direction Raw is going at the moment, hope they don't spoil it now

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:41 - Aug 20 with 6770 viewsshandyjack

Also how awesome would a taker save for Kane last night of been, the crowd was so hot for the end of that match.

The whole show made me forget just how poor mania was, they made up for it last night

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:51 - Aug 20 with 6766 viewsMJR

said it a few months back but i'll reiterate, the creative department is on fire with the quality of storylines right now.

makes me cringe seeing so many smarks on the dirtsheets saying "orton/hhh turn was so predictable i knew before the ppv".
i didn't have the slightest which made it that more entertaining for me, that'll go down as one of the most memorable summerslam moments of all time!
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:15 - Aug 20 with 6762 viewsshandyjack

i clicked on the heel turn when they went orten came out, something in me just thought, Trips will turn, before the match i wasn't even expecting Bryan to win despite his push, although last night made him a siperstar above anything before, the crowd were red hot for him, the one chant of Yes when they moved to the top of the crowd was electric. And that knee on Cena for the pin was an awesome spot, it looked so real

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 09:52 - Aug 21 with 6719 viewsshandyjack

That ending on RAW was something special, Bryan is being made into a superstar of the highest order, Cena to win the Rumble or come back and be the saviour in this corporate storyline?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:13 - Aug 21 with 6714 viewsUxbridge

Bryan vs The Corporation for the rest of the year then. It's looking good!

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:15 - Aug 21 with 6713 viewsJonnyTheJack

Looking forward to the episode of Raw where Bryan comes out in a truck and soaks them all with some vegan shit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024