Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Video: A couple of golazos from the Danish Superliga this weekend 22:21 - Aug 11 with 4492 viewsLaudrup

Esbjerg's right back Peter Ankersen vs. AGF

FC Nordsjælland's forward Morten Nordstrand vs. FC Copenhagen
http://onside.dk/superligaen/tv-maalet-alle-taler-om-nordstrands-saksespark

I hate signatures

Video: A couple of golazos from the Danish Superliga this weekend on 22:28 - Aug 11 with 4477 viewsDanielswan

Second goal is world class. First is not bad either.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Video: A couple of golazos from the Danish Superliga this weekend on 22:32 - Aug 11 with 4468 viewsEuroJacks

Video: A couple of golazos from the Danish Superliga this weekend on 22:28 - Aug 11 by Danielswan

Second goal is world class. First is not bad either.

Yes same here,second goal amazing.
Video: A couple of golazos from the Danish Superliga this weekend on 04:34 - Aug 12 with 4394 viewsmikl0s

Completely opposite opinion.

First is crazy world class, second is great but not as hard/technical as the first just more 'flamboyant' because of the overhead kick.

Keeping control of the ball at full speed, then twisting your body 90 degrees horizontally still at full speed and getting full power on the shot and still hitting the target at that crazy angle beats an overhead kick that continues the path of the ball any day of the week.

If the overhead kick had the ball change direction 90 degrees then it would be world class.

If Bony and Michu start to gel.....oh my

Video: A couple of golazos from the Danish Superliga this weekend on 13:10 - Aug 12 with 4255 viewsUglySwan

I agree. Furthermore the Bicycle kick was done by a Striker , where the fist one was from a defender.

I dont think you see too many defenders making goals like that ...

What happens when old lady teapot laughs too hard? She teas her pants.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024