Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
its been one long crazy summer! 10:12 - Aug 12 with 2623 viewsdavidaeaton

How long has this summer been? That loss to fulham back in may seems like 3 years ago! OK we've had whetted appetites with our euro birth, and a good pre season, but we've had to endure the lions, or the ashes to quench our thirst for a gap filler until we file in to the liberty for another season of top notch football (hopefully top notch anyway) in between we've all witnessed yet more uncertainty over yet another manager, more speculation over players coming in and out, and had a good laugh at our esteemed cousins up the road and their shenanigans. This Saturday we have lift off against a utd side in transition and the excitement level is high, I can't wait to see the coopers, the railway, the harvester etc etc all packed out with fans having a pre game ale, the buzz and noise before the match kicks off and Kevin johns words of battle and witt , just 5 days until the big day and 2 months or so which have seemed like a lifetime evaporate and normality is resumed and sanity is restored..........hurry up Saturday!!!

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

its been one long crazy summer! on 11:30 - Aug 12 with 2559 viewstreboethjack

well said, roll on Saturday!

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

its been one long crazy summer! on 11:36 - Aug 12 with 2548 viewsshandyjack

agree with it all, expect the Kevin Johns bit as the PA system in the North East is dreadful and you can't hear a word being said

Poll: Expectation for the season

its been one long crazy summer! on 11:42 - Aug 12 with 2532 viewsJohnw102

its been one long crazy summer! on 11:36 - Aug 12 by shandyjack

agree with it all, expect the Kevin Johns bit as the PA system in the North East is dreadful and you can't hear a word being said

Total agreement it is still the same in the NE, the home match v Malmo could not hear or understand a word that was said.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

its been one long crazy summer! on 11:43 - Aug 12 with 2524 viewsshandyjack

the malmo game was strange coz i could hear him fine when in the toilets but in the stadium itself was absloutly shocking, it's been like it since we moved to the Liberty.

Poll: Expectation for the season

its been one long crazy summer! on 11:46 - Aug 12 with 2518 viewstreboethjack

It's terrible in the North East, is it the same elsewhere?

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

its been one long crazy summer! on 11:49 - Aug 12 with 2510 viewsSenhin

It's actually seemed like a really short summer for me since it's the first summer I've worked through and not been sat around doing nothing all day.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

its been one long crazy summer! on 11:49 - Aug 12 with 2510 viewsdavidaeaton

How dare you all cast dispersions on our top class pa system and the excellent audio crispness it wraps our ears around.......just kidding it is shat!

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

its been one long crazy summer! on 11:51 - Aug 12 with 2504 viewsdavidaeaton

its been one long crazy summer! on 11:49 - Aug 12 by Senhin

It's actually seemed like a really short summer for me since it's the first summer I've worked through and not been sat around doing nothing all day.

Know what you mean as I work at a local hospital, but on my days off I'm a right lazy sod :-)

Login to get fewer ads

its been one long crazy summer! on 20:56 - Aug 12 with 2298 viewsborinifanclub

its been one long crazy summer! on 11:36 - Aug 12 by shandyjack

just as well you cant hear him lol

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024