Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BT Sport(football) 10:48 - Aug 14 with 5613 viewsraynor94

Sorry if it`s been on asked on here lately, Are Virgin going to show this channel?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

BT Sport(football) on 11:13 - Aug 14 with 5599 viewsActionBronson

I've been harassing VM on Twitter for weeks, Rayns. They just come back with the same, standard "We're in talks with BT, will update when we have more info" type reply. This has been going on for weeks with them. I know ECB has asked the question again today, only to get the same reply

Not impressed!
[Post edited 14 Aug 2013 11:14]

My name's Dave Angel, eco warrior. Behind me there is my missus Shirley, and we haven't had sex for twelve years, which is fine because we got better things to do.

BT Sport(football) on 12:09 - Aug 14 with 5575 viewsraynor94

BT Sport(football) on 11:13 - Aug 14 by ActionBronson

I've been harassing VM on Twitter for weeks, Rayns. They just come back with the same, standard "We're in talks with BT, will update when we have more info" type reply. This has been going on for weeks with them. I know ECB has asked the question again today, only to get the same reply

Not impressed!
[Post edited 14 Aug 2013 11:14]

Thanks for the reply, same as you, cetainly not impressed!

BT Sport(football) on 12:17 - Aug 14 with 5570 viewscheeryjack

BT Sport(football) on 12:09 - Aug 14 by raynor94

Thanks for the reply, same as you, cetainly not impressed!

Ive got BT sport via BB.not impressed.

Nice new home

BT Sport(football) on 12:24 - Aug 14 with 5568 viewsActionBronson

BT Sport(football) on 12:17 - Aug 14 by cheeryjack

Ive got BT sport via BB.not impressed.

I'm hoping they'll bolt it onto the XL package on Virgin like they did with ESPN. Can't see it happening, mind. How are you not impressed, mate? Content? Lack of m*nge on there?

My name's Dave Angel, eco warrior. Behind me there is my missus Shirley, and we haven't had sex for twelve years, which is fine because we got better things to do.

BT Sport(football) on 13:47 - Aug 14 with 5553 viewsLord_Bony

I got Bt sport channels 1 and 2 and Espn. FREE!!!,

Since I changed over from those Sky pirates i m saving 50 greenbacks per month.....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

BT Sport(football) on 13:47 - Aug 14 with 5552 viewsLord_Bony

I got Bt sport channels 1 and 2 and Espn. FREE!!!, All in glorious HD .

[Post edited 14 Aug 2013 13:54]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

BT Sport(football) on 13:48 - Aug 14 with 5551 viewsLord_Bony

And mega fast fibre optic broadband in with the bargain.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2013 13:49]

BT Sport(football) on 14:52 - Aug 14 with 5493 viewsLord_Bony

How do I delete my posts please?

Login to get fewer ads

BT Sport(football) on 15:00 - Aug 14 with 5489 viewsAndy1300

Guys, if you go to

wwwvirginmedia.com/btsports

You can register for updates.

I work for them and can honestly say that we still don't know if/when we can get the channels.

Number 1 team in Wales

BT Sport(football) on 15:29 - Aug 14 with 5472 viewscheeryjack

BT Sport(football) on 12:24 - Aug 14 by ActionBronson

I'm hoping they'll bolt it onto the XL package on Virgin like they did with ESPN. Can't see it happening, mind. How are you not impressed, mate? Content? Lack of m*nge on there?

Lack of fresh content. Keeps repeating programmes

Nice new home

BT Sport(football) on 16:02 - Aug 14 with 5465 viewsActionBronson

BT Sport(football) on 15:29 - Aug 14 by cheeryjack

Lack of fresh content. Keeps repeating programmes

Cheers pal

BT Sport(football) on 16:07 - Aug 14 with 5464 viewsActionBronson

BT Sport(football) on 15:00 - Aug 14 by Andy1300

Guys, if you go to

wwwvirginmedia.com/btsports

You can register for updates.

I work for them and can honestly say that we still don't know if/when we can get the channels.

Understand entirely, Andy. Appreciate its not the fault of anyone in customer services, which is why I've always been polite to them rather than losing my rag with them. It is a bit of a bad show that I'm paying the same per month for about 6 less channels. The evening kick off on a Saturday night was brilliant after coming in from the football or work.

I'm stuffed really regarding being a BT Sports customer as the Freeview in Llangyfelach is a bag of w*nk, so its either yourselves or Sky.

Hope it gets sorted soon. Can't see it though

BT Sport(football) on 09:45 - Aug 15 with 5415 viewsActionBronson

Free on the XL Pack, £15 per month on any of the others

BT Sport(football) on 10:00 - Aug 15 with 5400 viewsAndy1300

got this update this morning

Virgin Media have successfully negotiated a deal to secure BT Sport content for our customers
The BT Sport channels are available now for our customers
BT Sport will be inclusive for TV XL customers — this covers both SD and HD content
Non-TV XL customers can subscribe for £15 per month

Number 1 team in Wales

BT Sport(football) on 10:02 - Aug 15 with 5392 viewsActionBronson

BT Sport(football) on 10:00 - Aug 15 by Andy1300

got this update this morning

Virgin Media have successfully negotiated a deal to secure BT Sport content for our customers
The BT Sport channels are available now for our customers
BT Sport will be inclusive for TV XL customers — this covers both SD and HD content
Non-TV XL customers can subscribe for £15 per month

Credit where it's due, Andy, a great result for XL customers. Have thanked customer services this morning. All hail the beardy Branston
[Post edited 15 Aug 2013 10:05]

BT Sport(football) on 10:36 - Aug 15 with 5360 viewscheeryjack

BT Sport(football) on 10:02 - Aug 15 by ActionBronson

Credit where it's due, Andy, a great result for XL customers. Have thanked customer services this morning. All hail the beardy Branston

EPSN is back on XL and BTS is on XL from 547 to550.

Nice new home

BT Sport(football) on 12:32 - Aug 15 with 5318 viewsraynor94

BT Sport(football) on 10:02 - Aug 15 by ActionBronson

Yep have to agree it`s great news

BT Sport(football) on 12:37 - Aug 15 with 5313 viewsActionBronson

BT Sport(football) on 12:32 - Aug 15 by raynor94

Yep have to agree it`s great news

Three year deal. Lovely jubbly

BT Sport(football) on 12:55 - Aug 15 with 5302 viewsAndy1300

BT Sport(football) on 12:37 - Aug 15 by ActionBronson

Three year deal. Lovely jubbly

just be aware that SKY have increased the cost of sports pack so if any of you have these on Virgin, there will be a price increase in October but you will start seeing it on your next bill or one after that

Number 1 team in Wales

BT Sport(football) on 13:46 - Aug 15 with 5285 viewsActionBronson

BT Sport(football) on 12:55 - Aug 15 by Andy1300

just be aware that SKY have increased the cost of sports pack so if any of you have these on Virgin, there will be a price increase in October but you will start seeing it on your next bill or one after that

I cancelled the sports a while back, Andy. The sport that ESPN and BT will provide will be enough for me

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024