Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
catering! 18:45 - Aug 17 with 2366 viewsClydachjack

Run out of food in south stand 10 minutes before half time, only chips left if you wanted to wait for them to cook lol
catering! on 19:38 - Aug 17 with 2317 viewsmart6

Try going to a cafe, you can't be interested in football.10 mins before half time.!!!!!
catering! on 20:25 - Aug 17 with 2271 viewsClydachjack

catering! on 19:38 - Aug 17 by mart6

Try going to a cafe, you can't be interested in football.10 mins before half time.!!!!!

Did I say I went for food? Jeeze talk about jump to conclusions.
catering! on 09:46 - Aug 18 with 2188 viewsjohnlangy

We went into the concourse for a drink today because of the queue (!) outside the Riverside. Asked for a pint of lager and a pint of beer. They'd run out of beer. This was at 4.30.

And this is just cans. How difficult can it be.

John
catering! on 09:51 - Aug 18 with 2182 viewsorion3016

catering! on 09:46 - Aug 18 by johnlangy

We went into the concourse for a drink today because of the queue (!) outside the Riverside. Asked for a pint of lager and a pint of beer. They'd run out of beer. This was at 4.30.

And this is just cans. How difficult can it be.

John

Service in premier club was shocking
Worst its been since liberty opened, too many women fussing about rather than serving

Be over there now after

catering! on 09:51 - Aug 18 with 2182 viewsperchrockjack

GOOD.
Wish all food went then maybe people wouldn't leave in droves during a game to get a disgusting pie of shuite and pisslager

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

catering! on 10:06 - Aug 18 with 2150 viewsdavidaeaton

catering! on 20:25 - Aug 17 by Clydachjack

Did I say I went for food? Jeeze talk about jump to conclusions.

I've written a strongly worded e-mail to the club on your behalf, the reply came back saying you can burger off to rossis as you've pissed on your chips

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

catering! on 12:08 - Aug 18 with 2050 viewscontroversial_jack

catering! on 10:06 - Aug 18 by davidaeaton

I've written a strongly worded e-mail to the club on your behalf, the reply came back saying you can burger off to rossis as you've pissed on your chips

Why don't people eat before they go to the game,
catering! on 12:11 - Aug 18 with 2039 viewsSpratty

catering! on 12:08 - Aug 18 by controversial_jack

Need to build up the stamina to leap from their seats 10 mins before the end of the game
Login to get fewer ads

catering! on 12:13 - Aug 18 with 2034 viewscontroversial_jack

catering! on 12:11 - Aug 18 by Spratty

Need to build up the stamina to leap from their seats 10 mins before the end of the game

ha ha, good reply
catering! on 13:22 - Aug 18 with 1972 viewsdavidaeaton

catering! on 12:08 - Aug 18 by controversial_jack

With it being a 530 ko I'm suspecting people had the munchies after a hard days work on the ale :-) i can't stand the food tgey sell it tastes sh1t

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024