Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
alas the swans didnt hear the cockerel cry when we went to white hart lane! 19:21 - Aug 25 with 3151 viewsdavidaeaton

Well its hard to take a positive look on the performance at the moment in sulk mode I know we shouldn't concern ourselves with our rivals up the road but that doesn't make sulksville any nicer.
The ref was a bit of an arse but the lack of performance from us was a difficult watch, spurs are a quality side but we let them at us a bit to much, confidence was high surly after Europe but maybe we are just having European hangovers? Even though we're performing well in Europe?
The penalty was as soft as shite , and the yellow cards were unwarranted for the most part and what we need now is to try and sure up for Thursday but be more galvanised for the baggies trip next Sunday, I'm working nights tonight so I've 10 and a half hours of thinking about today ahead of me, sorry for being negative and not having anything that constructive to say but just felt the need to post the blues away......chin up, onwards and upwards hopefully

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

alas the swans didnt hear the cockerel cry when we went to white hart lane! on 19:28 - Aug 25 with 3107 views2face

We have played 2 of the best teams on the planet. 2 teams that each has $300m worth of players and 100+ years of PL experience.

Having points now would be amazing, but hardly expected.
alas the swans didnt hear the cockerel cry when we went to white hart lane! on 19:30 - Aug 25 with 3097 viewsdavidaeaton

alas the swans didnt hear the cockerel cry when we went to white hart lane! on 19:28 - Aug 25 by 2face

We have played 2 of the best teams on the planet. 2 teams that each has $300m worth of players and 100+ years of PL experience.

Having points now would be amazing, but hardly expected.

Yeah I know, you're dead on, it was always going to be a big ask when we saw the fixtures coupled with a cup run, going to Sweden and Romania will have and will take its toll, not easy at all

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

alas the swans didnt hear the cockerel cry when we went to white hart lane! on 10:54 - Aug 26 with 2814 viewsApeShit

100+ years Premier League experience? It was formed in 1992.

What has happened to this forum.
alas the swans didnt hear the cockerel cry when we went to white hart lane! on 11:12 - Aug 26 with 2792 viewsdavidaeaton

alas the swans didnt hear the cockerel cry when we went to white hart lane! on 10:54 - Aug 26 by ApeShit

He just means the experience in the top league, I know man utd and spurs were relegated in the 70s its league name change is irrelevant to its guise its always been the top division, and for at least the last 30-40 years they've had more experience

alas the swans didnt hear the cockerel cry when we went to white hart lane! on 11:20 - Aug 26 with 2776 views2face

alas the swans didnt hear the cockerel cry when we went to white hart lane! on 10:54 - Aug 26 by ApeShit

Yeah I now. Mea culpa.. What I meant was 100+ years of top league experience. I did consider correcting it. But the post had already been quoted.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2013 11:23]
alas the swans didnt hear the cockerel cry when we went to white hart lane! on 11:27 - Aug 26 with 2756 viewsdavidaeaton

alas the swans didnt hear the cockerel cry when we went to white hart lane! on 11:20 - Aug 26 by 2face

Yeah I now. Mea culpa.. What I meant was 100+ years of top league experience. I did consider correcting it. But the post had already been quoted.

Don't worry mate he's just another arsehole who comes on once in a blue moon and contributes fack all but takes the piss out of others comments to hide the fact he knows bugger all about anything himself, I knew what you meant, this post has been up for not far off 24 hours and had 300odd views and this is all he could come up with as a reply

alas the swans didnt hear the cockerel cry when we went to white hart lane! on 11:53 - Aug 26 with 2707 viewsApeShit

alas the swans didnt hear the cockerel cry when we went to white hart lane! on 11:20 - Aug 26 by 2face

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024