Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Jenkins: Leroy Lita likely to leave this week 18:10 - Sep 25 with 3174 viewsLaudrup

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Huw-Jenkins-Leroy-Lita-likely-leave-week

Huw Jenkins: Leroy Lita likely to leave this week

By South Wales Evening Post | Wednesday, September 25, 2013 | By Gareth Vincent

SWANSEA City chairman Huw Jenkins believes Leroy Lita will leave the Liberty Stadium in the next few days.

Striker Lita does not figure in Michael Laudrup’s plans — although contrary to some reports, he is in Swansea’s 25-man Premier League squad.

Swansea City striker Leroy Lita has been training with the under-21s

However, the chances of Lita playing any part under Laudrup look minimal and Swansea have made it clear to the former Middlesbrough man that he needs to move on if he wants regular football.

Despite interest from Championship clubs, Lita has so far failed to agree a loan deal.

But Jenkins believes the 28-year-old, whose Swansea contract expires at the end of the season, will depart soon.

Lita has begun training with Swansea’s under-21 squad this week, which provides a clear indication of how far down the pecking order he is.

“Leroy is part of our 25-man squad,” said Jenkins, “but he has been told to go and play football elsewhere.

“I think that’s an obvious solution in these circumstances.

“He is not getting games and he knew some time ago that he would be training with the under-21s from this week.

“There’s a lot of ifs and buts, but I would be surprised if Leroy doesn’t join somebody on loan this week.

“I think he is just waiting to get the best offer, which is entirely understandable. Anybody would do that.”

I hate signatures

Huw Jenkins: Leroy Lita likely to leave this week on 18:14 - Sep 25 with 3147 viewsclement

i'm sure ML said lita had offers from championship clubs but lita had turned them down.

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

Huw Jenkins: Leroy Lita likely to leave this week on 20:43 - Sep 25 with 2847 viewsChippy69

The mans like syphillys,we wont get rid

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024