Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Omega Joinery Wales 18:30 - Oct 4 with 2650 viewsgykes

Hi guys, if you could take a minute just for a browse.

Omega Joinery Wales is a new company my partner and I have established, and we're based in Ammanford. We craft all aspects of wooden furniture, all hand joined without the use of nails and screws. Custom and Standard.

Portfolio, Website and Facebook page coming soon.

Demo photos below. The SCFC coffee table is my own personal piece, due to copyright infringment. This table will not be available without the clubs consent. It's just a demo.

Cheers
Owain

gykes@yahoo.com

This post has been edited by an administrator

Building it up in black and white since 1996!

Omega Joinery Wales on 18:31 - Oct 4 with 2649 viewsgykes

Sorry unsure on uploading photos. E-mail me for more info.
Cheers
Owain

Omega Joinery Wales on 20:25 - Oct 4 with 2619 viewsgykes

Cheers admin

Omega Joinery Wales on 17:58 - Oct 5 with 2581 viewsKennedy

Looks nice, but is saying you cannot do the table due to copyright infringement and then used a well known Swiss watch maker for your name and logo?

Just call me JFK

Omega Joinery Wales on 12:22 - Oct 6 with 2533 viewsgykes

Omega Joinery Wales on 17:58 - Oct 5 by Kennedy

Looks nice, but is saying you cannot do the table due to copyright infringement and then used a well known Swiss watch maker for your name and logo?

Thanks. Beauty is my friend Omega is a greek letter, letters cannot be copyrighted but just in case of any loopholes we've added J, W to our actual logo.

Omega Joinery Wales on 12:23 - Oct 6 with 2532 viewswr72

If you're not using screws or nails then what are you using?Dowels,is it or biscuit joiners?
Omega Joinery Wales on 12:54 - Oct 6 with 2526 viewsgykes

Omega Joinery Wales on 12:23 - Oct 6 by wr72

If you're not using screws or nails then what are you using?Dowels,is it or biscuit joiners?

Biscuits, adhesive and proper sound joints. Old fashioned way, beats everything else. May use dowels in larger pieces for bit more stability. No need for screws and nails.

Omega Joinery Wales on 13:40 - Oct 7 with 2494 viewswr72

Omega Joinery Wales on 12:54 - Oct 6 by gykes

Biscuits, adhesive and proper sound joints. Old fashioned way, beats everything else. May use dowels in larger pieces for bit more stability. No need for screws and nails.

Cool.Will be interested in a coffee table once you're ready to go ahead.Would preferably like one in walnut if that's possible?
Omega Joinery Wales on 15:04 - Oct 7 with 2481 viewslovejuicejack

Cannot see pictures
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024