Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
anyone going to watch Ingerlund tonight? 19:24 - Nov 19 with 1690 viewsborinifanclub

I am going to watch to see if the kraut b team is any good

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

anyone going to watch Ingerlund tonight? on 19:29 - Nov 19 with 1678 viewsdgt73

Aye, I'll be watching. Not a big fan of international matches, but should be a good game.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

anyone going to watch Ingerlund tonight? on 19:29 - Nov 19 with 1678 viewstomdickharry

No Sweden v Portugal.
anyone going to watch Ingerlund tonight? on 19:29 - Nov 19 with 1678 viewsOldjack

Sweden for me ,should be a cracker

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

anyone going to watch Ingerlund tonight? on 20:58 - Nov 19 with 1607 viewsQuakerJack

1-0

Get in!

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

anyone going to watch Ingerlund tonight? on 21:22 - Nov 19 with 1584 viewsBanosswan

Ronaldo is a God

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

anyone going to watch Ingerlund tonight? on 21:28 - Nov 19 with 1581 viewsborinifanclub

anyone going to watch Ingerlund tonight? on 21:22 - Nov 19 by Banosswan

Ronaldo is a God

looks like I am watching the wrong game.......hun b are lousy ingerlund are worse!

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024