Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Xbox one or PS4 12:44 - Apr 3 with 516 viewsswanskid95

Its my 19th birthday next week and i have a cool £600 to spend on either a PS4 or an Xbox One.

I have had a Xbox 360 for years now, but heard so many good things about the ps4 and leaning towards that, does anybody have either one and could recommend?
Xbox one or PS4 on 12:49 - Apr 3 with 506 viewsscottishjack

At the moment the PS4 is well ahead but Microsoft will fight back! Next Christmas is when the decent original apps will begin to appear and we'll have a better idea.

Right now though, PS4.
Xbox one or PS4 on 12:52 - Apr 3 with 502 viewsswanskid95

Xbox one or PS4 on 12:49 - Apr 3 by scottishjack

At the moment the PS4 is well ahead but Microsoft will fight back! Next Christmas is when the decent original apps will begin to appear and we'll have a better idea.

Right now though, PS4.

I'm not to keen on the idea of having to have the kinnect either, seems weird and unnecessary, not to mention the PS4 is nearly £80 cheaper
Xbox one or PS4 on 12:56 - Apr 3 with 499 viewsscottishjack

Xbox one or PS4 on 12:52 - Apr 3 by swanskid95

I'm not to keen on the idea of having to have the kinnect either, seems weird and unnecessary, not to mention the PS4 is nearly £80 cheaper

It was a strange decision to make it compulsory? But the kinnect is where the £80 difference comes in. I'm surprised that Microsoft haven't rethought that strategy already. Promising news on the PS4 VR kit as well.

http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/sony-reveals-it-s-been-developing-vr-at-gdc

If they get the pricing right on that, then PS4 will be the console of choice in this generation.
Xbox one or PS4 on 13:00 - Apr 3 with 491 viewsswanskid95

Xbox one or PS4 on 12:56 - Apr 3 by scottishjack

It was a strange decision to make it compulsory? But the kinnect is where the £80 difference comes in. I'm surprised that Microsoft haven't rethought that strategy already. Promising news on the PS4 VR kit as well.

http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/sony-reveals-it-s-been-developing-vr-at-gdc

If they get the pricing right on that, then PS4 will be the console of choice in this generation.

I think Microsoft crashed when they made plans to ditch pre owned games, if they went through with that plan, it could of truly destroyed Microsofts chances, would of lost a huge amount of money
Xbox one or PS4 on 13:03 - Apr 3 with 488 viewslifelong

Buy yourself a nice pair of binoculars and camera instead and get out in our beautiful countryside and coastline.
Xbox one or PS4 on 13:05 - Apr 3 with 478 viewsswanskid95

Xbox one or PS4 on 13:03 - Apr 3 by lifelong

Buy yourself a nice pair of binoculars and camera instead and get out in our beautiful countryside and coastline.

I'm 18, no normal 18 year old in this generation does that!

I'm pretty sure people like that get bullied now, i know it sucks and it shouldn't happen, but that's my generation, its screwed!
Xbox one or PS4 on 13:07 - Apr 3 with 475 viewslifelong

Xbox one or PS4 on 13:05 - Apr 3 by swanskid95

I'm 18, no normal 18 year old in this generation does that!

I'm pretty sure people like that get bullied now, i know it sucks and it shouldn't happen, but that's my generation, its screwed!

Yes, it's very sad.
Xbox one or PS4 on 13:10 - Apr 3 with 465 viewsllangyfelach

Join the army and spend it on a whore

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Login to get fewer ads

Xbox one or PS4 on 13:17 - Apr 3 with 444 viewsswanskid95

Xbox one or PS4 on 13:10 - Apr 3 by llangyfelach

Join the army and spend it on a whore

They wont let me in with my disability, that was my first choice when leaving school!
Xbox one or PS4 on 13:31 - Apr 3 with 431 viewsllangyfelach

Xbox one or PS4 on 13:17 - Apr 3 by swanskid95

They wont let me in with my disability, that was my first choice when leaving school!

Sorry to hear that, old bean. An early HB to you too!

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Xbox one or PS4 on 13:35 - Apr 3 with 427 viewspansypants

Smash it on "Swing Bill" in Saturdays Grand NAtional mate! It's 66/1 at the moment.

Then go out and get some fresh air and you'll never be wanting the "makes me stay indoors and silent" machine again!

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Xbox one or PS4 on 13:37 - Apr 3 with 422 viewspansypants

Xbox one or PS4 on 13:31 - Apr 3 by llangyfelach

Sorry to hear that, old bean. An early HB to you too!

Why are you sorry for him LLAngy?

His disability may be sexual tendancies towards lolly pop ladies!!

And yo know what chaos a world without lollypop ladies would cause.

Is that what you want to happen?

IS IT??

EH?

EH LLANGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Xbox one or PS4 on 14:19 - Apr 3 with 402 viewsLord_Bony

Forget both,go out and get a beefed up PC off e bay.

It is a much better experience and some of the stuff out now is mind blowing.

I will be seeking help shortly as I v seriously become addicted to COD Black Ops 2.

I can t help it ..but who cares....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Xbox one or PS4 on 14:21 - Apr 3 with 395 viewsJonTheJack

I own an Xbox One.

Yes it's more expensive, that is a point against it. Before I bought it, I too, was a bit iffy when it came to the Kinect, but the voice commands are now a must for me, it really is cool (and super fast) to be playing FIFA and then for me to just say 'Xbox go to Battlefield' and it'll load up BF4 in an instant. You can jump/snap between all the apps too.

I'm not going to say one is better than the other because it's a nonsense debate, they both output graphics which you can't tell the difference, I've played both. I've read some total bullcrap about the Xbox One not outputting in 1080p - it can. It's just the games developed for it aren't using it so far.

My advice would be get the one that suits you more, and which one has the games that you want. Personally, the launch games for the PS4 have been nowhere near as good as the lineup for the Xbox, but that's down to you.

Titanfall is a hell of a lot of fun jumping around everywhere and then causing havoc in a titan, plus I'm a Halo fanboy so cannot wait for that to come out. Maybe Unchartered is your thing, go for the PS4.
Xbox one or PS4 on 14:24 - Apr 3 with 395 viewsacejack3065

Xbox one or PS4 on 14:19 - Apr 3 by Lord_Bony

Forget both,go out and get a beefed up PC off e bay.

It is a much better experience and some of the stuff out now is mind blowing.

I will be seeking help shortly as I v seriously become addicted to COD Black Ops 2.

I can t help it ..but who cares....

Black ops 2 was the first cod game worth playing since modern warfare 2. Had fun unlocking diamond camo for the assault shield and crossbow, ballistics and combat knife.People get so annoyed when they get speared with a diamond encrusted blade. Trololol.
Xbox one or PS4 on 14:28 - Apr 3 with 386 viewsLord_Bony

Xbox one or PS4 on 14:24 - Apr 3 by acejack3065

Black ops 2 was the first cod game worth playing since modern warfare 2. Had fun unlocking diamond camo for the assault shield and crossbow, ballistics and combat knife.People get so annoyed when they get speared with a diamond encrusted blade. Trololol.

How do you do that then?

I ve played all the CODS including Ghosts but this is the one of choice for me.

Bet your one of those multi players who can kill before the other guy can even think about pulling the trigger....yes annoying in the extreme lol

How do some of those guys get score streaks of 150 plus a game,mind boggling..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Xbox one or PS4 on 14:44 - Apr 3 with 370 viewsDrizzy

PS4.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Xbox one or PS4 on 14:46 - Apr 3 with 368 viewsacejack3065

Xbox one or PS4 on 14:28 - Apr 3 by Lord_Bony

How do you do that then?

I ve played all the CODS including Ghosts but this is the one of choice for me.

Bet your one of those multi players who can kill before the other guy can even think about pulling the trigger....yes annoying in the extreme lol

How do some of those guys get score streaks of 150 plus a game,mind boggling..

You unlock diamond camo for those by unlocking gold camo for the assault shield, crossbow, ballistic knifes, and combat knife. The crossbow was difficult to unlock and took longer than all the others combined.

I'm not a great player but I find it funny when players get annoyed that they can't kill you with a gun even though you're only holding a knife. That's fun and sneaky.

The best way to play the games is in the least conventional way possible whilst still rendering the game playable. You get so much more enjoyment for your money.
Xbox one or PS4 on 15:51 - Apr 3 with 341 viewsLord_Bony

hmmm sod it I m gonna try a hack.

it s the only way I could get to that level...hope I don't get a ban from steam.

Xbox one or PS4 on 19:36 - Apr 5 with 251 viewsJackoBoostardo

Much more powerful than the Xbox One, has much more support from developers as a result, plays games in full 1080p, is 4k capable with very little hassle and capable of playing unlimited fps ... PS4 every time.

Oh yeah... Playstation+ for £35 a year is a bargain... Gets you online gaming and free games for the ps3, ps4 and Vita every month.. Great games too. Oh, and you can connect to play via the PS Vita when the TV is in use.

Had mine on launch... Also have XboxOne but don't thinkuch of it compared to ps4. Titanfall is an okay AAA title, but is noticeable of lower quality than PS4's Infamous: Second Son which is outstanding and really shows the quality of the new next-gen.

Answer: PS4

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024