Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garry Monk keen to beef up Swansea City squad ahead of Manchester United clash i 15:45 - Aug 11 with 989 viewsthomasJack

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Garry-Monk-keen-beef-Swansea-City-squad-

Poll: Next signing

Garry Monk keen to beef up Swansea City squad ahead of Manchester United clash i on 17:12 - Aug 11 with 889 views_

"I am not closing the door on it, if it happens it happens, but he and his agent were the ones who decided to keep his options open and we can't wait about."

Not waiting about???

WTF are you doing then, Garry?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Garry Monk keen to beef up Swansea City squad ahead of Manchester United clash i on 17:30 - Aug 11 with 816 viewsOldjack

Garry Monk keen to beef up Swansea City squad ahead of Manchester United clash i on 17:12 - Aug 11 by _

"I am not closing the door on it, if it happens it happens, but he and his agent were the ones who decided to keep his options open and we can't wait about."

Not waiting about???

WTF are you doing then, Garry?

If de Guzman had played for them on Saturday we'd have drawn that game

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Garry Monk keen to beef up Swansea City squad ahead of Manchester United clash i on 20:44 - Aug 11 with 615 viewsWarwickHunt

Garry Monk keen to beef up Swansea City squad ahead of Manchester United clash i on 17:30 - Aug 11 by Oldjack

If de Guzman had played for them on Saturday we'd have drawn that game

That's the most idiotic thing you've ever said - quite an achievement for the thickest c*nt on here.
Garry Monk keen to beef up Swansea City squad ahead of Manchester United clash i on 20:52 - Aug 11 with 585 viewsOldjack

Garry Monk keen to beef up Swansea City squad ahead of Manchester United clash i on 20:44 - Aug 11 by WarwickHunt

That's the most idiotic thing you've ever said - quite an achievement for the thickest c*nt on here.

fuk offf up east Monk hater. you'll have plenty too gripe about up there ,Tosser

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024