Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans Brand Loyalty to Shirt Sponsor - GWFX 19:56 - Apr 3 with 602 viewsdgaskell94

Hello Guys,

I'm in my final year of University studying Sport Business Management. I'm currently doing some research into fans brand loyalty towards their club shirt sponsors in the Barclays Premier League.

It literally takes one minute to complete and Ill appreciate it so much.

Thank you guys and good luck for the rest of the season!

http://kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=tsc6j97uuocotir516338&refer

Fans Brand Loyalty to Shirt Sponsor - GWFX on 20:06 - Apr 3 with 570 viewssomersetsimon

Might worth asking whether the shirt sponsor is for a product or service that a fan is ever likely to buy. I believe GWFX deals in online share trading.
Fans Brand Loyalty to Shirt Sponsor - GWFX on 20:12 - Apr 3 with 558 viewsdgaskell94

Fans Brand Loyalty to Shirt Sponsor - GWFX on 20:06 - Apr 3 by somersetsimon

Might worth asking whether the shirt sponsor is for a product or service that a fan is ever likely to buy. I believe GWFX deals in online share trading.

Hi,
thanks for your feedback. I currently do have question regarding is the product/service relevant to purchase behaviour but i can see your point.
Unfortunately, Its too late to change my questionnaire but i can certainly mention that in my limitations section in my dissertation.
Thank you for you help
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024