Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UK open darts 15:05 - Mar 5 with 660 viewsBanosswan

Gerwyn Price just won a belter 10-9 to make his first major semi final.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

UK open darts on 15:20 - Mar 5 with 644 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

who's he likely to play?

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

UK open darts on 15:37 - Mar 5 with 633 viewsBanosswan

UK open darts on 15:20 - Mar 5 by PatchesOHoulihan

who's he likely to play?

It's drawn every round. Alan Norris is through, Simon Whitlock leading Darryl Gurney and then either Peter Wright or RVB

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

UK open darts on 16:09 - Mar 5 with 605 viewsBanosswan

All three quarters gone 10-9 so far

UK open darts on 20:11 - Mar 5 with 550 viewsBanosswan

He's in the final

UK open darts on 21:32 - Mar 5 with 525 viewsBanosswan

Final starting now. Itv4

UK open darts on 22:30 - Mar 5 with 493 viewsBanosswan

Ahh well, hopefully the start of big things to come!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024