Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clement needs to sign a decent player 16:01 - Aug 19 with 1209 viewsSmileyBwoi

We need a new CAM, LW, RB and maybe a striker that scores. See if huw will bring in all the Scottish league rejects.. start with Scott Sinclair!

Poll: Who should we sign in January?

Clement needs to sign a decent player on 16:08 - Aug 19 with 1173 viewsgiantstoneater

Need more than 1 and they cant be bench warmers there are enough of them playing in the first team.
Clement needs to sign a decent player on 16:10 - Aug 19 with 1165 viewsowainglyndwr

I don't think Scott Sinclair would cut it now.

But agree with the passions a strong hard working CAM
No strength on the bench today. On top of changing the formation with the substution really cost us 3 goals
Clement needs to sign a decent player on 16:29 - Aug 19 with 1123 viewsawayjack

Agree with top 3 positional priories but Scott not answer. Celtic won't sell him either.
If we're going for three CB we also need better cover. Fer looked slow and tired today. Maybe Ki can give cover if he can stay fit for a few months. Typically 3/4 injuries at points in season, and I guess only 2 games plus pre-season, but confirmed Routs is sadly past it, McBurnie and Fulton not up to PL standard. This assumes Mesa, Ayew and Tammy gel and far I say learn to control / hold up ball better. We lost ball so many times today and at Soton due to poor control.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024