Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you think we've got a short-list of 4 managers lined up should Potter leave? 17:13 - May 17 with 3004 viewsBytholWyn

The reason I ask is because I came across this article from earlier this season, which states that Stuart Webber has a short-list of 4 candidates to replace Farke should he leaves - and that Farke knows it: https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/norwich-city-champi

"Farke understands why Norwich already have a shortlist of four managers that they’d consider as his replacement when he departs in whatever circumstance that might be."

If Swansea had a proper Director of Football in place, like Stuart Webber, then I'd be a lot less worried about the possible departure of Potter. Every time we've lost a manager we've been left desperately scrambling around for whoever's available (for free of course) - without any sign of pre-planning or anticipation that our successful managers might be headhunted.

Webber's success at Huddersfield in appointing Wagner, and at Norwich in appointing Farke, shows the merits of the Director of Football/Coaching model. Although Birch should help us alleviate the legacy issues from out time in the Premier League I'm not aware of anything in his track record that would suggest he can undertake the same constructive role as Webber.
Do you think we've got a short-list of 4 managers lined up should Potter leave? on 19:32 - May 17 with 2811 viewsdobjack2

Should have a shortlist of managers and players for every position
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024