Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What have the Romans ever done for us? 21:26 - Nov 6 with 14133 viewsxmastree

Remember the 'life of Brian' some of you ungratefull arseholes sound like that group.

1. The directors/shareholders saved the club from Bankruptcy and from oblivion from the football league (i.e Newport)!

2. During those struggles not only did they give of their time freely they also invested a significant sum of money to ensure it's continued survival!

3. HJ and the board then guided us through the divisions and up to the Premier league.

4. The board not only did that but also through wise investments on the field they were able to not only keep us in the Premier League but also to win a major Cup,the 1st in the clubs history!

5. As if that wasn't enough we were also able to sample the delights of a European campaign!

And before anyone asks I am not a shareholder/son/ or relative of any of the board but an appreciative supporter of our football club and conversely to the board for the journey they took us on.

Cheers guys and good luck for the future!

This post has been edited by an administrator
What have the Romans ever done for us? on 21:28 - Nov 6 with 6082 viewsWarwickHunt

Fûck off, cûnt.
What have the Romans ever done for us? on 21:28 - Nov 6 with 6080 viewsSoberBaker

lol

AMOW

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 21:29 - Nov 6 with 6077 viewsexiledclaseboy

And now they've royally f*cked us over.

Bye, Dineen.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2016 21:29]

Poll: Tory leader

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 21:38 - Nov 6 with 6011 viewsHighjack

The Roman Emperors were also famous for their fiddling and stabbing each other in the back so thanks for the easy tap in.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 21:42 - Nov 6 with 5983 viewsdickythorpe

Can you play the tuba?
What have the Romans ever done for us? on 21:45 - Nov 6 with 5974 viewsdickythorpe

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 21:49 - Nov 6 with 5954 viewsDarran

It's a bit like saying ....

Darran Prosser drives around the corner and sees your 20 year old daughter being raped,he can't do a lot but drives at the rapist breaking both his legs,your daughter gets saved and the rapist goes to jail for life.

Five years later Darran Prosser drives around the corner accidently hits your 25 year old daughter as she crossing the road and kills her,the police breathalyse him and he's a bit over the limit.

Is he a murdering c*nt or does he get a free pass for what he did in the past?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 21:51 - Nov 6 with 5930 viewsexiledclaseboy

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 21:49 - Nov 6 by Darran

Darran Prosser drives around the corner and sees your 20 year old daughter being raped,he can't do a lot but drives at the rapist breaking both his legs,your daughter gets saved and the rapist goes to jail for life.

Five years later Darran Prosser drives around the corner accidently hits your 25 year old daughter as she crossing the road and kills her,the police breathalyse him and he's a bit over the limit.

What the actual f*ck? Philosophy rulz.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 21:52 - Nov 6 with 5922 viewsHighjack

Also forgot to mention that quite a few Roman Emperors were often insane and were very devious sexual perverts.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 21:52 - Nov 6 with 5921 viewsxmastree

That's very mature Warwick! Armchair supporters are the lifeblood of our club.
What have the Romans ever done for us? on 21:52 - Nov 6 with 5907 viewsdickythorpe

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 21:49 - Nov 6 by Darran

Steering lock on the Bentley is it Dar?

A COMMON fault that.
What have the Romans ever done for us? on 21:53 - Nov 6 with 5901 viewsHighjack

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 21:52 - Nov 6 by xmastree

Have you been fiddling while the city burns?

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 21:53 - Nov 6 with 5899 viewsdickythorpe

I hope your needles drop off!
What have the Romans ever done for us? on 21:53 - Nov 6 with 5896 viewsDarran

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 21:51 - Nov 6 by exiledclaseboy

I'm a deep kinda guy Andrew.

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 21:55 - Nov 6 with 5880 viewsWarwickHunt

Which bit of "fûck off, cûnt" are you struggling with?

Lifeblood? Our club?

Oh, the irony...
[Post edited 6 Nov 2016 21:57]
What have the Romans ever done for us? on 21:57 - Nov 6 with 5853 viewsblueytheblue

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 21:51 - Nov 6 by exiledclaseboy

Surely tho Dazza would get a 12 yr sentence for attempted murder by driving someone over the first time; would serve at least 6 and thus wouldn't commit the second offence

Poll: Alternate POTY final

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 21:58 - Nov 6 with 5848 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Pretty embarrassing stuff, but we can expect them to push this line instead of realising the shame they should feel.

They shoud never be allowed to forget what they did with all the goodwill they operated under. If anything it just highlights the contempt they always held the fans in as they grew to believe the magic of the club was down to them alone. Sickening.

You got your pieces of silver, yet you still want more?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 21:58 - Nov 6 with 5838 viewsfbreath

Can the mods tell if the OP originated from Morgans Hotel

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 21:59 - Nov 6 with 5828 viewsMurph75

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 21:57 - Nov 6 by blueytheblue

Surely tho Dazza would get a 12 yr sentence for attempted murder by driving someone over the first time; would serve at least 6 and thus wouldn't commit the second offence

Maybe its after his release from the clink for good behaviour?
What have the Romans ever done for us? on 21:59 - Nov 6 with 5825 viewsNeiltheTaylor

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 21:55 - Nov 6 by WarwickHunt

Which bit of "fûck off, cûnt" are you struggling with?

Lifeblood? Our club?

Oh, the irony...
[Post edited 6 Nov 2016 21:57]

Vampires like that sort of stuff

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 22:00 - Nov 6 with 5817 viewsDarran

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 21:58 - Nov 6 by fbreath

Can the mods tell if the OP originated from Morgans Hotel

Yes they can.

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 22:03 - Nov 6 with 5787 viewsxmastree

You guys are just he'll bent on destruction. Grow up ! I'm saying it as I see it. Who knows we could end up in the championship but I will still be buying my season ticket as I have for the last 30 years.
What have the Romans ever done for us? on 22:04 - Nov 6 with 5777 viewsblueytheblue

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 21:59 - Nov 6 by Murph75

Maybe its after his release from the clink for good behaviour?

Dazza, Good behaviour?

You mad bro?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 22:05 - Nov 6 with 5766 viewsSoberBaker

Has Huw text you to ask what the f*ck are you doing posting on here, yet?

Have a glass of water and sober up you fat f*cking mess 👍

AMOW

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 22:05 - Nov 6 with 5761 viewsMurph75

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 22:03 - Nov 6 by xmastree

You guys are just he'll bent on destruction. Grow up ! I'm saying it as I see it. Who knows we could end up in the championship but I will still be buying my season ticket as I have for the last 30 years.

We all know you wont be buying anything. You've not had to for the last 10 years or so.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024