Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When's Chico back? 10:19 - Mar 12 with 1247 viewsBlackjack1

Anyone got an idea when Chico is back as I feel that Gary Monk has looked a bit vunerable the last 2 games. Don't get me wrong Monk has been fantastic over this season when he's come in but the last 2 games his passing has been erratic at times and his positioning hasn't been as good as usual.

Hopefuly Chico is back for Arsenal as I believe he is becoming a legend at Swansea.

Jesus was going to be born in Cardiff, but they couldn't find 3 wise men or a virgin !!!!

When's Chico back? on 15:25 - Mar 12 with 1236 viewsRogueTrooper

Apparently he is doubtful for this weekend. I hate to say it but most of our conceded goals recently have been scored by the man Garry is marking. Its not that he is a bad player, its that Chico is that bit sharper and can match pace with the quickest. Although, Lukaku and Suarez are awesome players and would make most PL defenders look iffy. Just have a feeling Chico owns oppostion strikers a lot more

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024