Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth v Swans - For those travelling 21:59 - Jul 28 with 1197 viewsAl_Bundy

For anybody driving down to Bournemouth a few things to consider before travelling.

Bournemouth is a pig of place to get to on a Friday especially in the summer holidays.

If you're driving Newbury/A34 you need to be at the bottom of the A34 (Winnal Roundabout) by 4pm if not you will be in stationary traffic from Eastleigh right down to Ringwood through the New Forest.

Equally if you are going via Bath and Salisbury you need to be south of Salisbury by 4pm or you will be in a long queue heading for the A31 at Ringwood.

From the West (Dorchester) it fairly clear until you get to Poole but you may need an hour to get to Dean Court from Poole between 4-6pm

Plenty of parking at the ground and be mindful what pubs you go in on Boscombe High Street as that's where half of London's expelled nutcases hang out.
Bournemouth v Swans - For those travelling on 22:10 - Jul 28 with 1115 viewsBournedore

I'd say avoid Boscombe altogether. If you fancy a pint get yourself into Town and get a bus/cab to the ground.

Even Boscombe resident Gazza doesn't drink in Boscombe...
Bournemouth v Swans - For those travelling on 18:04 - Jul 31 with 794 viewsAl_Bundy

Bump for tomorrow.

Gridlock traffic around Bournemouth today and the New Forest Show didn't help.

Going to be very busy tomorrow in Bournemouth with the beach events and car rallies.

Leave early if travelling by road.
Bournemouth v Swans - For those travelling on 18:14 - Jul 31 with 755 viewsswanduck

See you all there
I will be travelling but it is only 20 minutes for me, never been to Bournemouth's ground I'm buzzing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024