Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JA MEMBERS non season ticket holders 11:55 - Oct 14 with 580 viewsperchrockjack

Ive tried to on three occasions to get tickets on line when available to ja non season ticket holders only to find.."you do not have correct privileges".
Rang and spoke to some kid at booking office who tells me I have to try when they re on general sale OCT 20TH (FOR palace)

Seems no benefit ,,,,ticket wise ...to be a JA member. don't mind the money ,its just the principle..
Sensible replies appreciated

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

JA MEMBERS non season ticket holders on 12:04 - Oct 14 with 568 viewsjacksinceever

My guess is it's JA Members non ST holders "with sufficient qualifying points"?
Otherwise if all you have to be is JA Member non ST holder, how can you not qualify?
JA MEMBERS non season ticket holders on 12:11 - Oct 14 with 551 viewsperchrockjack

If you cant book tickets and go to games how can you collect points

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

JA MEMBERS non season ticket holders on 15:33 - Oct 14 with 455 viewslonglostjack

I've had problems as a JA member non-ST holder too. Twice I've tried to book online but have got stuck on the payment page. Ended up phoning and paying the postage. Will try a third time for the West Ham away game by which time they've promised ( again ) that it will be sorted.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

JA MEMBERS non season ticket holders on 21:28 - Oct 14 with 359 viewsbargoedjack

clicked twice ... can a mod delete?
[Post edited 14 Oct 2014 21:39]
JA MEMBERS non season ticket holders on 21:32 - Oct 14 with 357 viewsbargoedjack

I just bought two tickets for the Palace game - very few seats left in pairs now though ... would have had more choice if I'd booked earlier in the week.

I haven't experienced any problems yet ...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024